Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
...How long have you been reading about socionics? I knew my type straight away. ...
Which type do you think is more likely to know their type faster - IEI or SEE?

...I looked back at some of the posts. You might not like this..but that post you made telling someone to ‘butt out’ really reminded me of my SEE siblings when I was younger. (They are both SEE and enneagram 7.) The amount of times I was told ‘stop getting involved!!’ in family dramas we get on better now..
I bet DEAD won't mind you saying that, other than that he is looking for something more explicit in a reason he is SEE.

Your experience of your SEE siblings and relating that to DEAD is relatable to me. The SEE I know was just as harsh once telling me to butt out. She had no problem dumping the full brunt of her exaggerated anger at me (I did not need the 2 x 4!). That made me super cautious of her for awhile, because it shocked me. But I did realize I'd been butting in, though I was unaware until a much later time how much of a drama she was embroiled in when I put my unapplied-for opinion out there. It is one reason why I seek to understand SEE more now. Not only do I not want anyone anger at me, I don't want to make someone suffer that anger. I don't want to be the cause of someone's stress.

... I am not as articulate or smart as some people on here.
I think IEI's often understand more than they can articulate.