Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

The way that I understand Se in Socionics is making an impact, being raw and unfiltered.
Doing what you need to do to complete things. Knowing how much force to use.
Willpower. Achieving goals. Doing things in the moment. Being there. Motivation.
Power. Hierarchies. Just using your strength to achieve goals.

(Okay, some of that might be Te influenced, since I'm like SEE and Ti is like my PoLR).

Yeah, sometimes I get demotivated. Sometimes I don't have strength and I need rest.
Sometimes I'm not the "alpha" and constantly dominating. Sometimes, I'm away.
Sometimes I don't care about the power structure...

... But does that make me any less of an Se base because I'm depleted? No.

You know why? Because I can come back stronger, motivated and can achieve and focus
on the things that I set out to do after contemplation. That's why we have a creative function,
that's why we also seek things. It makes us better better, more balanced.

Do I see that in LMFAO? Not as much as I see Fe. I see Fe a lot more. I'm not posting this to
start arguments or be controversial, but this is from observation and interacting with her.

I definitely see ExE over SxE and that's how it is, imo. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a part of who you are and you need to embrace and develop it. It's taken me a long time to
accept myself as an Ethical type fully and get in touch with my real self, but when you do.... it's
great. Also, the drama here is... how do I say it? Dramatic. Y'all need to calm down and this is
an SEE saying it. You know you're overboard when one says that.
Happy you settled on your type!