Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    It's not that, it's how you asked for it. You asked me to provide proof of posts that were deleted. How was I going to do that? Then you ask me to fish for other posts which my analysis wasn't about. What's the point of that? Then you just circle around different topics on "proof" to pointlessly argue, which is completely frivolous and detracts from the point.

How does a person get through life without making their own conclusions? Without referencing their own memory? With always needing "answers" to be shown to them all the time? Proof can be interpreted many many ways, and it's why I never cared to show it for years.

Really though, just comes off as a slap in the face to continuously ask for "proof" and get hung up on it when there is none available that's relevant to the context, or some sort of passive aggressive move. That's all I have to say on that.
    Okay, so you are upset about making highly specific negative assessments of people based on your memory, and being asked for *some* kind of objective evidence about them. Any at all. You can’t provide it, and yet stay on your high horse and continue to call others passive aggressive and meticulously image-curating, among other things, framing others as being in the wrong.

Not sure what the bolded is getting at but sounds personal and d33p. Interesting IMO to not care about concrete proof/evidence while being Se valuing, although I guess it’s probably as much if not more about Te.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for finally cutting the bull and getting to the point. Maybe we will actually get somewhere instead of "evidence is needed even if it's deleted".

I wouldn't say I made any negative assessments of anyone. At least, I didn't feel that way.
    It’s not bull. What’s bull is making specific negative evaluations of people without evidence and trying to pass off as not talking out of your ass, and being uppity about being called out for this in general. This is what I’m talking about, re LMFAO:

I see this a lot in her trying to get typed, as how she would try to bend people's argument's against each other without really using structure or logic, more to deflect things and keep herself entertained.
    ^ From the Unofficial Members Pictures thread

Even now, you're still going on about the damn "evidence" when I've told you there is none on the site that applies to what I said.
    I’m glad you could finally directly admit this and cut through the bull.

You could have found posts of hers currently existing that would have hinted at this behavior though, or at least provided a better argument on why you think she would have “meticulously deleted her posts to create an image”.... these are highly specific assessments which you aren’t backing up at all here. What you are doing is being toxic and passive-aggressive. It doesn’t register to you as something wrong.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude. You really see that as a negative assessment? I've heard much worse hurled at others, even me on this site, and it was hilarious.

I thought I made it explicit multiple times if I mentioned that threads were deleted, so was the evidence, etc. Sorry if people can't put 2+2 together.

Yeah, I get what you've been saying and repeating. But those posts that she's made where I haven't interacted with her are NOT what my assessment was about. It would just be hypocritical of me since it would be bending my argument to fit behaviors of hers that I didn't even know about, literal witch hunts, which isn't even fair on her behalf. And that was what I "criticized" her about. I don't really see me as being toxic or passive aggressive, just getting to the root of things here instead of "is the evidence up? if it's not then this never happened" and parroting that over and over after I reply "Yeah. What about it?". Yeah, I understand what you mean in any case, memory alters things, but dude, circling on and on and on about evidence just because of a perception, what a fucking mess.

Anyways, glad we could get to the bottom of this dumbassery.
    I was just trying to figure out where exactly your shitty, toxic attitude towards her originates from, but apparently you are just shitty, egotistical and defensive overall.