Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
Actually, on every other forum BUT this one I've had my type(s) that I consider for myself for months without ever changing them. I use this forum mainly for something to do because I'm bored, so I figure why not have some fun with a type me thread(s)? Also, I've been mainly into mbti/enneagram, & even though I've been typed in socionics on another forum, I figured people here should know their shit more on socionics & it doesn't always directly line up with someone's mbti from what I've heard, so I wanted to see if people here had the same or different impression. People take this as wishy washy or that I need opinions, but really it's just a hobby pastime for something to do. Also, I like to pick people's brains for fun. People saw that as Ti seeking, but I'm very good at logic when it comes to being analytical on anything I have an interest in & research & think a lot about. Regardless, it honestly don't matter what people type me here or what they think of me. I'm done with the typing threads, too. Plus, anyone on here that i care to have more convos with, I'm doing so in a more private setting & not for the whole forum to see.
Funny how this didn't get responded to. Guess I typed this for nothing. People just talking about me instead of to me I see. Passive aggressiveness at it's finest.