Hybrid View

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    Look, I don’t care what type you are or what LMFAO is or what anyone’s type is. I didn’t want to say anything from the beginning because I could tell you both would deflect, obfuscate, and play victim if direct honesty and structure is demanded. And sure enough this is the mess. I get it, this forum consists almost wholly of hobbyists so there’s a lot of stereotypical info being passed around. Attacking Vex wasn’t cool either, especially since she sincerely took a lot of time to explain her reasoning based in cognitive theory which you both purposely buck and dismiss.

Online typology forums is rifled with mistypes. My main source of frustration stems from the fact that most people don’t understand the purpose behind typology, let alone how to honestly self-type. The general reasoning for cognitive typology is actually simple- to explore your mind and understand yourself. This is merely a tool for self-improvement but the reality of typology is extremely brutal. It’s meant to strip away your defenses and expose your weaknesses, because problems arise for the individual due to their weaknesses, not from strengths. The layperson almost always uses typology (of any sort) to coddle and validate their fixations of delusions rather than work on throwing away their delusions. The utility of typology ends up being abused and mishandled as a security blanket. So then I ask, what’s the point? Why bother learning bits and pieces of theory just to morph it to bolster your ego if you want to be any type of your choosing? That’s dishonest and illogical. You can lie to yourself but don’t pass off your lies to others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did I de bunk what she said? I wasn't even concerned with what she had to say anyway. I was filling out a job app on my phone yesterday while all these posts were happening. All I said is I fail to see how being typed as IEE is supposed to be an insult, if intended as one, because I'm not insulted.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reeeeeee

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’m aware about your WSS thing and know SLE isn’t your self-typing alone, nor did I ever say it was. I am not even gonna read the rest of this tbh with you. I have had zero problem with you until you started to explode at me in the Member’s Photos thread.
    Ok, if you’re aware of my typing is from a reputable outside source, why act like my typing was self-typed like yours? More blame shifting and avoidance of the issue. You threw off the photo topic by making wrong inferences and twisting my words about what I said about duality and kept pressing me to explain myself.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, if you’re aware of my typing is from a reputable outside source, why act like my typing was self-typed like yours? More blame shifting and avoidance of the issue. You threw off the photo topic by making wrong inferences and twisting my words about what I said about duality and kept pressing me to explain myself.

I didn’t ever say it was only a self-typing? Why do you think I acted like it was?

Notice that some other people liked my posts in there where I was trying to ask you to explain yourself. I don’t think my inferences were unreasonable at all. I didn’t even disagree with you, I just said I had different experiences at the end.

In fact I liked some of your posts in there, and was one of the first if not the first to like your photo post in there, while I noted that you didn’t even like mine. I’ve liked some of your posts elsewhere on the forum too. Even though you’ve exploded at me multiple times with textwalls like this and typed me EII (lol), I’ve been cordial to you. My comment about tattoos wasn’t personal, it was to highlight possible contradictoriness with regard to what you said about others’ values. I’m not sure where you’re imagining ill will from me, but if you’re going to continue being like this and replying to me to get my attention, I’m just going to block you.

Also, I don’t think Jack Oliver Aaron is infallible either, though I do agree with most of his typings and like him as a person.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inb4 another explosion which I don’t care to respond to, but I think SnatchYourWeave may be LSE.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Inb4 another explosion which I don’t care to respond to, but I think SnatchYourWeave may be LSE.
    I was thinking that, too. I see strong Te & no Ti type of explanation at all.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    sbbds - SEE Donald Trump Gulenko SnatchYourWeave subtype
    LOL your avatar pic cracks me up. You’re saying Sb is SEE? Nope. Not Se lead. SEE are Ti PoLR but they are careful and practical tacticians (more so compared to SLE) and pick and choose their battles with scrutiny. Disagreements over definitions, theories, etc. don’t bother them. SLE gets bothered by such things because of Ti. But but like SLE, they don’t express opinions or articulate by meandering. They’re very direct and although they might be slower to go for the throat, they’re still aggressive and stand firmly when they do fight. Sb starts arguments out of nowhere as a weak defense and then when confronted with will circle jerk which is telltale Ne ego.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn’t ever say it was only a self-typing? Why do you think I acted like it was?

Notice that some other people liked my posts in there where I was trying to ask you to explain yourself. I don’t think my inferences were unreasonable at all. I didn’t even disagree with you, I just said I had different experiences at the end.

In fact I liked some of your posts in there, and was one of the first if not the first to like your photo post in there, while I noted that you didn’t even like mine. I’ve liked some of your posts elsewhere on the forum too. Even though you’ve exploded at me multiple times with textwalls like this and typed me EII (lol), I’ve been cordial to you. My comment about tattoos wasn’t personal, it was to highlight possible contradictoriness with regard to what you said about others’ values. I’m not sure where you’re imagining ill will from me, but if you’re going to continue being like this and replying to me to get my attention, I’m just going to block you.

Also, I don’t think Jack Oliver Aaron is infallible either, though I do agree with most of his typings and like him as a person.
    There you go again and rely on Fi to make your points. Your emphasis on relations saying that people like your posts as if that’s validates anything coming from you. I don’t care if you or anyone like my posts. That don’t mean shit to me. You make defective and defeating points and circle back to trying to disarm me by saying you like my posts. Seriously. You meander too much with Ne.

You say Jack isn’t infallible (true, because the premise is no one is infallible) but you card stack and say you agree with most of his typings. What does you agreeing with his typings have to do with him being a professional? You aren’t a professional. And neither am I, but I actually have objective proof to my typing whereas you don’t. I can tell you’re threatened because Vex and I independently called you out and now you’re scrambling to throw a red herring. You’re vaguely calling to question if Jack’s typing of me is correct by referencing that he’s “not infallible” bit and just to deflect even more you throw it out there that I’m LSE. You keep deviating from the direct points and demand that I defend my typing now because Jack isn’t infallible? That’s false analogy.

You’ve claimed you’ve been on this forum for 10 years. You should at least by now have learned the definitions of socionics and be able to match up behavior traits with theory. You can’t even honestly do that. All you do is meander, circle jerk, displace the burden of proof on others just because you feel threatened about your self-typing. I have a professional opinion on my type, you don’t. Your self-typing doesn’t hold water since it doesn’t align with even basic SLE cognition.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You’ve claimed you’ve been on this forum for 10 years. You should at least by now have learned the definitions of socionics and be able to match up behavior traits with theory. You can’t even honestly do that. All you do is meander, circle jerk, displace the burden of proof on others just because you feel threatened about your self-typing. I have a professional opinion on my type, you don’t. Your self-typing doesn’t hold water since it doesn’t align with even basic SLE cognition.
    See, this is why I have sbbds on ignore. arguing seemed like a pointless waste of time after a while. Plus we didn't get along from the first post I made on this forum. :/..I even got accused of having 0 empathy once, good stuff. (I think I have empathy tbh)

Last edited by SGF; 09-28-2020 at 08:58 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Yeah, the schism started to really solidify in shot's gulenko type me thread.
    ppl still arguing there?

EDIT: nawh, nothing there. At any rate can't see what some ppl are typing and they aren't getting off the ignore list!

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    Yeah, the schism started to really solidify in shot's gulenko type me thread.
    Shot also said hi to me in shoutbox the other day lmao

It means at least some % is just for the lulz

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look, I'm not really involved in this typing drama, but since SadParty pinged me and I feel I'm obligated to say something instead of ignore this shitshow as I probably should, my only two cents are that many people's treatments of @Vex are uncalled for. She has been for the most part respectful and even apologetic at times. I'm not saying this because I'm friends with her or I have a "side" in this conflict; I've barely interacted with her.

Saying she has a "shitty, toxic attitude" and she's "shitty, egotistical and defensive" (as @sbbds put it) is so needlessly venomous.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Look, I'm not really involved in this typing drama, but since SadParty pinged me and I feel I'm obligated to say something instead of ignore this shitshow as I probably should, my only two cents are that many people's treatments of @Vex are uncalled for. She has been for the most part respectful and even apologetic at times. I'm not saying this because I'm friends with her or I have a "side" in this conflict; I've barely interacted with her.

Saying she has a "shitty, toxic attitude" and she's "shitty, egotistical and defensive" (as @sbbds put it) is so needlessly venomous.
    I mean, Vex called me scum & said I "went mental" in a BLM discussion thread, so... but idk why this is dragging on so much.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post

Well, to be fair I’ve seen you make rude comments to others in writing in a similar way without considering how negative, critical or rude you sound as well, so I can see how you’d take on a similar viewpoint. I highly doubt you’ve read through the entire thing. My impressions on Vex’s behavior were also based on other posts too. Idk what you mean by “treatment of Vex” either since it was basically just me arguing with her. I did think it was shitty and toxic though through the interactions between her and a couple others I’ve seen, and I said my true feelings to get my point across. Vex apologized though. We’ll see if it’s genuine or just to act apologetic just to keep the peace aka make herself look good but if it is then I don’t think that anymore.
    Last edited by sbbds; 09-28-2020 at 01:12 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SnatchYourWeave I'm watching your interview with Jack. It's interesting to me that you start the video by saying how much you like external origination & talking about your roommates messiness bothering you. In college, I had an ENFP roommate that was completely messy. I mean, the entire floor & everything was just covered in her clothes & whatever else. It never bothered me in the slightest, even though I'm way neater than her. I didn't know mess ever bothered SLEs? My ESTJ roommate that I had before my ENFP one, however, was a total neat freak & used to move & reorganize my things around when I was in class. It made no sense, because no one else would have considered my things to be in her way at all. I would just move them back to where I had them when she left, anyway.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    @SnatchYourWeave I'm watching your interview with Jack. It's interesting to me that you start the video by saying how much you like external origination & talking about your roommates messiness bothering you. In college, I had an ENFP roommate that was completely messy. I mean, the entire floor & everything was just covered in her clothes & whatever else. It never bothered me in the slightest, even though I'm way neater than her. I didn't know mess ever bothered SLEs? My ESTJ roommate that I had before my ENFP one, however, was a total neat freak & used to move & reorganize my things around when I was in class. It made no sense, because no one else would have considered my things to be in her way at all. I would just move them back to where I had them when she left, anyway.
    Behavioral traits and conclusions are not very important for typing, we need to find out why these traits manifest, the persons thought process that brought them to the conclusion.

One thing that I've generally thought in regards to typing as well, is that an ST type is going to at the very least seem to use Te, or simply looking for outside and concrete reasons for anything.

I have no opinion of Weaves type, or of any person in this thread.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You are not a Se-ego. Period.

The thing that you deleted so many post of yours only to appeal to different pose again is staggering. There are people you won't fool.
    Re read what I wrote, because I'm pretty sure I was talking about someone else's video that they brought up & not myself.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are not a Se-ego. Period.

The thing that you deleted so many post of yours only to appeal to different pose again is staggering. There are people you won't fool.
    I'm not trying to pose. I'm simply not with the drama, & I don't wish to be typed by anyone here. I deleted my posts, pictures, & videos because of people doing the exact behavior that they're doing in this thread right now. I was trying to shake the attention off of myself, but it seems it's caused more. You can happily type me whatever type you'd like.
    Last edited by SlytherinPower; 09-29-2020 at 04:08 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Completely off topic but rilakuuma is the spitting image of SEI :0

“Rilakkuma” means “Bear in relaxed mood”.
    At all time and everywhere Rilakkuma goes Rilakkuma is continuously lazy and relaxed.
    Rilakkuma is totally stress-free and also doing things at his own pace.
    Rilakkuma is someone impossible to be hated by others.
    You will be dragged into Rilakkuma’s world and become lazy and relaxed while watching everything Rilakkuma does.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

forum frenemies

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fireee View Post
    forum frenemies
    You're just sitting back & enjoying the show. Lol

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would I reach out to Jack to be professionally typed (if I ever decided to)?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How would I reach out to Jack to be professionally typed (if I ever decided to)?
    Ok guys. I just sent Jack a message through the WSS website.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

emotions lead to emotions, not to truth
    @someone tired from noobs flood on forums

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Exclamation

The way that I understand Se in Socionics is making an impact, being raw and unfiltered.
    Doing what you need to do to complete things. Knowing how much force to use.
    Willpower. Achieving goals. Doing things in the moment. Being there. Motivation.
    Power. Hierarchies. Just using your strength to achieve goals.

(Okay, some of that might be Te influenced, since I'm like SEE and Ti is like my PoLR).

Yeah, sometimes I get demotivated. Sometimes I don't have strength and I need rest.
    Sometimes I'm not the "alpha" and constantly dominating. Sometimes, I'm away.
    Sometimes I don't care about the power structure...

... But does that make me any less of an Se base because I'm depleted? No.

You know why? Because I can come back stronger, motivated and can achieve and focus
    on the things that I set out to do after contemplation. That's why we have a creative function,
    that's why we also seek things. It makes us better better, more balanced.

Do I see that in LMFAO? Not as much as I see Fe. I see Fe a lot more. I'm not posting this to
    start arguments or be controversial, but this is from observation and interacting with her.

I definitely see ExE over SxE and that's how it is, imo. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a part of who you are and you need to embrace and develop it. It's taken me a long time to
    accept myself as an Ethical type fully and get in touch with my real self, but when you do.... it's
    great. Also, the drama here is... how do I say it? Dramatic. Y'all need to calm down and this is
    an SEE saying it. You know you're overboard when one says that.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

The way that I understand Se in Socionics is making an impact, being raw and unfiltered.
    Doing what you need to do to complete things. Knowing how much force to use.
    Willpower. Achieving goals. Doing things in the moment. Being there. Motivation.
    Power. Hierarchies. Just using your strength to achieve goals.

(Okay, some of that might be Te influenced, since I'm like SEE and Ti is like my PoLR).

Yeah, sometimes I get demotivated. Sometimes I don't have strength and I need rest.
    Sometimes I'm not the "alpha" and constantly dominating. Sometimes, I'm away.
    Sometimes I don't care about the power structure...

... But does that make me any less of an Se base because I'm depleted? No.

You know why? Because I can come back stronger, motivated and can achieve and focus
    on the things that I set out to do after contemplation. That's why we have a creative function,
    that's why we also seek things. It makes us better better, more balanced.

Do I see that in LMFAO? Not as much as I see Fe. I see Fe a lot more. I'm not posting this to
    start arguments or be controversial, but this is from observation and interacting with her.

I definitely see ExE over SxE and that's how it is, imo. Nothing to be ashamed of.

It's a part of who you are and you need to embrace and develop it. It's taken me a long time to
    accept myself as an Ethical type fully and get in touch with my real self, but when you do.... it's
    great. Also, the drama here is... how do I say it? Dramatic. Y'all need to calm down and this is
    an SEE saying it. You know you're overboard when one says that.
    Happy you settled on your type!

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

SEEs aren't half as dramatic as betas can be.

Yeah, it's because we value Fi over Fe, but sometimes the Fe comes out. Even still, it's not the intense, dramatic orgy of emotions that Betas have. I think SEE is more like this:

The energy is still there but it's more chill. It's not likeINTENSE YO IN YOUR FACE BRICKS LIKE THIS but it's nice. Upbeat.

I think Sfera's SEE anyway. I vibe well with his music and he reminds me a bit of me. He can use Fe if he wants, but that's mostly him on the X Factor. And sometimes in interviews. The expressiveness comes out.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SnatchYourWeave you said in your interview with Jack that you don't relate to Ni at all, & he said he didn't see any Ni in you. Therefore, why not consider Ni PoLR for yourself? Does this not seem fitting for you?

Introverted Intuition (Ni)
    LSEs are usually concerned with the situation immediately in front of them, and with their personal experiences. They usually focus their productive efforts towards matters that they can personally see, hear, feel, or experience, rather than on pursuing speculative or theoretical ideas. Many LSEs concern themselves only with what they can experience or control, and do not always attempt to expend undue energy to understand what is extraneous to their experience. Being grounded in the concreteness of reality, most LSEs are not deeply aware of fantasy, mysticism, symbolism, or any otherworldly esoterics. For this reason, they may be perceived as dry and unimaginative.

LSEs may be minimally adaptive to previously unforeseen consequences. They may attempt to plan and organize their schedules in advance in order to avoid any uncertainty, and they may avoid digressing from these schedules even when they are impractical. Ever proactive, they may commit themselves to too many obligations and responsibilities. They often feel as though there is not enough time to get everything done on their itinerary, but they may simultaneously have difficulty prioritizing their tasks, as they are all perceived as important. As a consequence, they may leave work unfinished.

LSEs internal mental worlds are often neglected. They are generally disinclined towards personal and existential reflection. They are focused on what is in front of them and might regard extensive philosophizing as confusing and secondary to their experience. They tend to be perpetually in motion, and may feel restless, dejected, and unproductive if forced to suspend their activities.

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the way a 1D function looks can actually overlap regardless of whether it’s PoLR or suggestive, especially when there has been limited experience with the latter

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is ridiculous. You barely know any socionics and typing me based off very limited info. going up against a professional socionist? Not showing Ni doesn’t mean PoLR Ni. Demo Te doesn’t mean lead Te. Read about Model A and how the cognitive program works instead of relying on descriptions of the types because that’s the only way to know how the functions manifest.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is ridiculous. You barely know any socionics and typing me based off very limited info. going up against a professional socionist? Not showing Ni doesn’t mean PoLR Ni. Demo Te doesn’t mean lead Te. Read about Model A and how the cognitive program works instead of relying on descriptions of the types because that’s the only way to know how the functions manifest.
    I was only asking how you think it could or couldn't be fitting, which you did not actually answer. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. You typed me off of limited info too, btw. Jack also typed you off of limited info, considering that I'm going off the same info as him.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was only asking how you think it could or couldn't be fitting, which you did not actually answer. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. You typed me off of limited info too, btw. Jack also typed you off of limited info, considering that I'm going off the same info as him.
    You really are dense. Jack is a reputable, professional socionist WHICH means he has years of studying socionics and he knows the structure. You barely know the basic descriptions of the functions and you don’t even know the structure of socionics at all nor understand how functions manifest in the structure. YOU have limited understanding and dare to elevate yourself in a position of knowledge in a subject that you know little about. Fucking buffoonery.

Seriously. Stop tagging me and asking me dumb questions.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really are dense. Jack is a reputable, professional socionist WHICH means he has years of studying socionics and he knows the structure. You barely know the basic descriptions of the functions and you don’t even know the structure of socionics at all nor understand how functions manifest in the structure. YOU have limited understanding and dare to elevate yourself in a position of knowledge in a subject that you know little about. Fucking buffoonery.

Seriously. Stop tagging me and asking me dumb questions.
    But I'm not asking you what I know. Or what Jack knows. I'm specifically asking you how you relate or don't relate to specific functions. Describe your thought processes for me. Describe how you think they manifest in you. Describe your interruptions of the functions. All you can do is resort to name calling. Still no explanation. I have heard Jack's explanation. Now I want to hear yours. Can you not analyze yourself, while you're calling me dense? You can call me any name you want btw. Doesn't bother me, & I won't be calling you any names back. I'm simply asking you very specific questions that you should be able to answer if you already know your type.

Never said I have extremely good socionics knowledge. Never talked about myself. Everything I mentioned was specific questions for you.

If Jack typed you correct, simply back up his typing.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another question out of self curiosity on my part then: in an mbti sense, would you still type yourself as an ESTP?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where's that Ti explanation at?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    SadParty:

Also SadParty:

I'm not surprised someone who posted a big block of "Te copy-paste essay explanation" (similar to nanashi, alonzo) wouldn't value a Ti explanation, where SYW went off mainly her correct memory and understanding (internal logical framework) of the IEs.
    My own irony was not lost on me. Rest assured. I watched her entire interview with Jack & out of self curiosity I had a question, which she did not answer how she relates or does not relate to Ni. She only provided me more reading information about how typology works in general. While appreciated for knowledge sake & research, that was still not my very pointed question.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Vex you must have quite the crush on SYW, huh?

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you homophobic bro? Is that what this is? You being Bi but still using a supposed female relationship as an insult to make things awkward? The logic.

Fwiw, I've mentioned on the forum multiple times that it takes me forever to get a crush. If you wanna play that game, you're the one being carried in Sb's pocket, trying to type like "an erudite" after you'd type your posts like a typical party girl, and watching SYW's videos trying to throw doubt at her type. Do the math.

You're very vague here, but do you ever think it's because people have more important things to do than to try and defend their professional typing against those who are casting doubt towards it, after the main issue has been resolved?

She didn't call you any names.
    She called me dense.

& I'm way more than a "party girl". I got almost all As in middle & high school & took honors classes. I also went to a private college that cost $40k a year. Yes, I'm intelligent.

Also, now I believe you called me homophobic. Classy. Take a joke. It was sarcasm.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't say you were a party girl, I said you typed like one originally. There's a dramatic shift in the tone of your posts all of the sudden. There's a difference between typing like a party girl, and being a party girl.

You must be dense since my "Are you homophobic bro? Is that what this is?" remark was clearly a joke.
    I'll take that as a compliment. I suppose you prefer this tone from the original way I presented myself on the forum then? I just don't think I have to be overly serious all the time to be smart & capable of logical reasoning. I can usually explain things well that I ask others for explanations of, too. I just like to probe at other people's minds to see their thought processes. People originally got the wrong impression from that in my type me threads.

Ok so you didn't grasp my joke, & I didn't grasp yours.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know you got someone stuck stuck when they slow with the replies lmao

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast