Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 151

Thread: Thread Split: Time for me to derail

  1. #1
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Thread Split: Time for me to derail

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    They are currently nonexistent. I was there, but do you really expect I or anyone to remember specific details of primarily your interactions with her and also to *rely* on memory alone? Are your opinions which are based on your impressions from memories of posts supposed to be *more* bulletproof? Lol.
    I never said any of this here or anywhere else and I'm surprised anyone would take it like this. Of course I'm going to focus on my interactions most of the time, but I'm not going to expect other people to focus on my interactions. I never said or implied that anywhere. I was literally just talking about my interactions with her, since this is what I usually base my typings on.

    Your argument doesn't make sense either, because you've made typing recommendations for people without "proof". Which is hypocritical, especially considering how I haven't seen you ask for proof regarding anyone else's type either.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    She has nearly 200 posts as of now still, even though those type these ones have been deleted, which you could pull from. She discusses type in at least some of them.
    Odd that you're obsessed enough to look for these posts (which I've mentioned multiple times, but you keep passively aggressively ignoring, that she's meticulously deleted to project a certain image), but I can't be bothered to search for any

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    What’s odd to me is getting so hung up on impressions of people when there isn’t even existing evidence of those interactions, and thinking people are supposed to be convinced of your arguments regardless.
    You asked for reasoning and I gave it in 2 or so posts. It must have been good, because after that you've been hung up on "evidence" ever since because you know it isn't there, and you've since dragged it out by asking all these nonsensical questions that border on surreal. And now you're trying to pin the mess you made on me. You started the discussion, I responded since I was trying to get clarification. But you bastardized it with all these nonsensical questions.

    In any case, I don't think people are "supposed to be convinced" by what I say. I mean, I did put effort into what I wrote, but I'm not treating it like law. It's just my line of thinking regarding Valued 4D Ne and Demo Ne, as someone who is usually typed as EIE. If people don't agree with my typing of her, all is well, but I hope the information I typed up can at least provide some insight into the differences between 4D Ne.

  2. #2
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yeah....

    Except for within socionics, the typology community as a whole looks down on sensing and fetishizes intuition.
    I wonder why socionics is different in that regard? Regardless, I have a couple IEE friends so if someone here wants to type me as that I'll take it as a compliment, because all the IEEs that I know are fun & chill. People on the forum really entertaining themselves talking about me. Hilarious that that's really what people spend their day doing when I wasn't even originally in this convo.

  3. #3
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Vex @SnatchYourWeave why y'all have such an interest in me?

    Also, @FreelancePoliceman thought I seemed Se valuing in private conversation, so it's not just @sbbds opinion.

    Are SLE/SEE's supposed to like drama? I'm not that type of girl regardless of type. It's why I mostly steer clear of women, or at least the type that like to be clique-ish.

    But if y'all need something to do, carry on.

  4. #4
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    @Vex @SnatchYourWeave why y'all have such an interest in me?
    FWIW, sbbds conversation with me could be summed up as "If I write up a post, someone liked it, and then I deleted it, did that post ever truly exist?"

  5. #5
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I never said any of this here or anywhere else and I'm surprised anyone would take it like this. Of course I'm going to focus on my interactions most of the time, but I'm not going to expect other people to focus on my interactions. I never said or implied that anywhere. I was literally just talking about my interactions with her, since this is what I usually base my typings on.

    Your argument doesn't make sense either, because you've made typing recommendations for people without "proof". Which is hypocritical, especially considering how I haven't seen you ask for proof regarding anyone else's type either.
    What about it is nonsensical? I’ve provided proof when asked for it. I’m certain I’ve asked for proof from others at points before too. Even if I hadn’t, you’re free to explain how that would confer being hypocritical.

    Odd that you're obsessed enough to look for these posts (which I've mentioned multiple times, but you keep passively aggressively ignoring, that she's meticulously deleted to project a certain image), but I can't be bothered to search for any
    Um.. I didn’t go out of my way to look or search, actually. It’s just common sense that they’re going to be there out of 200 posts on this forum.

    It’s odd that you’d assume I’d have done that or to describe someone as “meticulously deleting something to project a certain image”. I literally don’t understand where these impressions about her are coming from (hence the 4D Ne typing), which is my motivation for asking you for examples.

    You asked for reasoning and I gave it in 2 or so posts. It must have been good, because after that you've been hung up on "evidence" ever since because you know it isn't there, and you've since dragged it out by asking all these nonsensical questions that border on surreal. And now you're trying to pin the mess you made on me. You started the discussion, I responded since I was trying to get clarification. But you bastardized it with all these nonsensical questions.

    In any case, I don't think people are "supposed to be convinced" by what I say. I mean, I did put effort into what I wrote, but I'm not treating it like law. It's just my line of thinking regarding Valued 4D Ne and Demo Ne, as someone who is usually typed as EIE. If people don't agree with my typing of her, all is well, but I hope the information I typed up can at least provide some insight into the differences between 4D Ne.
    You seem to think being asked for concrete proof on a discussion forum is “surreal” and “nonsensical”...

    I did think your reasoning was potentially sound, which is exactly why I asked for something concrete to reference it with. Otherwise all I have to go off of is your own (or our own) impressions and memories, which are of course going to be biased.

  6. #6
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    FWIW, sbbds conversation with me could be summed up as "If I write up a post, someone liked it, and then I deleted it, did that post ever truly exist?"
    No. I’m showing you that you need to be able to back up arguments about people with evidence in general. Obviously I didn’t question that those posts at one point existed. What I’m questioning is your memory of specific interactions, which are bound to be biased, which you’re basing your opinions on.

  7. #7
    aka Feathers, Penny Dreadful Suspiria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind your tonsils
    TIM
    IEI-Fe-C So/Sx mess
    Posts
    1,049
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Stop, I can only get so aroused from the sheer tension in this thread
    Dumas in the streets, Pushkin in the sheets
    The "o" in "Count Dracula" might be silent


  8. #8
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I didn't meticulously erase certain posts. I did want my type me threads gone, because I was done with them & not looking to be typed. I just deleted as many posts as I could, before I stopped to do other things irl. I wanted to mainly be done with the forum & was trying to erase my entire existence on here, for the most part.

  9. #9
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    I wonder why socionics is different in that regard?
    I think the consensus is that it’s because it was created by alpha NTs and they perceive beta to be the next rung up in quadral progression from them. Also ideas on politics in the USSR and political leaders from there.

  10. #10
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    imo my ENFP guy friend is way more "metaphorical" than me.. but ok..

  11. #11
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    Actually, on every other forum BUT this one I've had my type(s) that I consider for myself for months without ever changing them. I use this forum mainly for something to do because I'm bored, so I figure why not have some fun with a type me thread(s)? Also, I've been mainly into mbti/enneagram, & even though I've been typed in socionics on another forum, I figured people here should know their shit more on socionics & it doesn't always directly line up with someone's mbti from what I've heard, so I wanted to see if people here had the same or different impression. People take this as wishy washy or that I need opinions, but really it's just a hobby pastime for something to do. Also, I like to pick people's brains for fun. People saw that as Ti seeking, but I'm very good at logic when it comes to being analytical on anything I have an interest in & research & think a lot about. Regardless, it honestly don't matter what people type me here or what they think of me. I'm done with the typing threads, too. Plus, anyone on here that i care to have more convos with, I'm doing so in a more private setting & not for the whole forum to see.
    Funny how this didn't get responded to. Guess I typed this for nothing. People just talking about me instead of to me I see. Passive aggressiveness at it's finest.

  12. #12
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You seem to think being asked for concrete proof on a discussion forum is “surreal” and “nonsensical”...
    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    No. I’m showing you that you need to be able to back up arguments about people with evidence in general. Obviously I didn’t question that those posts at one point existed. What I’m questioning is your memory of specific interactions, which are bound to be biased, which you’re basing your opinions on.
    It's not that, it's how you asked for it. You asked me to provide proof of posts that were deleted. How was I going to do that? Then you ask me to fish for other posts which my analysis wasn't about. What's the point of that? Then you just circle around different topics on "proof" to pointlessly argue, which is completely frivolous and detracts from the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I did think your reasoning was potentially sound, which is exactly why asked for something concrete to reference it with. Otherwise all I have to go off of is your own (or our own) impressions and memories, which are of course going to be biased.
    How does a person get through life without making their own conclusions? Without referencing their own memory? With always needing "answers" to be shown to them all the time? Proof can be interpreted many many ways, and it's why I never cared to show it for years.

    Really though, just comes off as a slap in the face to continuously ask for "proof" and get hung up on it when there is none available that's relevant to the context, or some sort of passive aggressive move. That's all I have to say on that.

  13. #13
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    It's not that, it's how you asked for it. You asked me to provide proof of posts that were deleted. How was I going to do that? Then you ask me to fish for other posts which my analysis wasn't about. What's the point of that? Then you just circle around different topics on "proof" to pointlessly argue, which is completely frivolous and detracts from the point.


    How does a person get through life without making their own conclusions? Without referencing their own memory? With always needing "answers" to be shown to them all the time? Proof can be interpreted many many ways, and it's why I never cared to show it for years.

    Really though, just comes off as a slap in the face to continuously ask for "proof" and get hung up on it when there is none available that's relevant to the context, or some sort of passive aggressive move. That's all I have to say on that.
    Okay, so you are upset about making highly specific negative assessments of people based on your memory, and being asked for *some* kind of objective evidence about them. Any at all. You can’t provide it, and yet stay on your high horse and continue to call others passive aggressive and meticulously image-curating, among other things, framing others as being in the wrong.

    Not sure what the bolded is getting at but sounds personal and d33p. Interesting IMO to not care about concrete proof/evidence while being Se valuing, although I guess it’s probably as much if not more about Te.

  14. #14
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Okay, so you are upset about making highly specific negative assessments of people based on your memory, and being asked for *some* kind of objective evidence about them. Any at all. You can’t provide it, and yet stay on your high horse and continue to call others passive aggressive and meticulously image-curating, among other things.
    Thank you for finally cutting the bull and getting to the point. Maybe we will actually get somewhere instead of "evidence is needed even if it's deleted".

    I wouldn't say I made any negative assessments of anyone. At least, I didn't feel that way.

    I called you out because you were going in circles, being nonsensical, ignoring information, etc, while still picking pointless arguments about information. I don't like that since I see it as detracting from the main point. Even now, you're still going on about the damn "evidence" when I've told you there is none on the site that applies to what I said. So I don't know why you're hung up on it lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Okay, so you are upset about ... people... being asked for *some* kind of objective evidence. Any at all. You can’t provide it
    I would say this is more accurate to my feelings and yes, because you keep asking for evidence that "isn't there and doesn't exist", you've literally acknowledged this. So why are you still asking? Just to fucking argue about evidence that doesn't exist or pertain to what I wrote about?

    Autistic screenshots.



  15. #15
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Thank you for finally cutting the bull and getting to the point. Maybe we will actually get somewhere instead of "evidence is needed even if it's deleted".

    I wouldn't say I made any negative assessments of anyone. At least, I didn't feel that way.
    It’s not bull. What’s bull is making specific negative evaluations of people without evidence and trying to pass off as not talking out of your ass, and being uppity about being called out for this in general. This is what I’m talking about, re LMFAO:

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I see this a lot in her trying to get typed, as how she would try to bend people's argument's against each other without really using structure or logic, more to deflect things and keep herself entertained.
    ^ From the Unofficial Members Pictures thread

    Even now, you're still going on about the damn "evidence" when I've told you there is none on the site that applies to what I said.
    I’m glad you could finally directly admit this and cut through the bull.

    You could have found posts of hers currently existing that would have hinted at this behavior though, or at least provided a better argument on why you think she would have “meticulously deleted her posts to create an image”.... these are highly specific assessments which you aren’t backing up at all here. What you are doing is being toxic and passive-aggressive. It doesn’t register to you as something wrong.

  16. #16
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Not sure what the bolded is getting at but sounds personal and d33p. Interesting IMO to not care about concrete proof/evidence while being Se valuing, although I guess it’s probably as much if not more about Te.
    More about Tx than sensing in general, yeah. I used to link everything as a kid, but stopped eventually with how everything would just be nonsensically debated into oblivion. After a few years, I picked the habit back up again since people can't be bothered to google anything.

  17. #17
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It’s not bull. What’s bull is making specific negative evaluations of people without evidence and trying to pass off as not talking out of your ass. This is what I’m talking about, re LMFAO:

    ^ From the Unofficial Members Pictures thread
    Dude. You really see that as a negative assessment? I've heard much worse hurled at others, even me on this site, and it was hilarious.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’m glad you could finally directly admit this and cut through the bull.
    I thought I made it explicit multiple times if I mentioned that threads were deleted, so was the evidence, etc. Sorry if people can't put 2+2 together.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You could have found posts of hers currently existing that would have hinted at this behavior though, or at least provided a better argument on why you think she would have “meticulously deleted her posts to create an image”.... these are highly specific assessments which you aren’t backing up at all here. What you are doing is being toxic and passive-aggressive.
    Yeah, I get what you've been saying and repeating. But those posts that she's made where I haven't interacted with her are NOT what my assessment was about. It would just be hypocritical of me since it would be bending my argument to fit behaviors of hers that I didn't even know about, literal witch hunts, which isn't even fair on her behalf. And that was what I "criticized" her about. I don't really see me as being toxic or passive aggressive, just getting to the root of things here instead of "is the evidence up? if it's not then this never happened" and parroting that over and over after I reply "Yeah. What about it?". Yeah, I understand what you mean in any case, memory alters things, but dude, circling on and on and on about evidence just because of a perception, what a fucking mess.

    Anyways, glad we could get to the bottom of this dumbassery.

  18. #18
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Dude. You really see that as a negative assessment? I've heard much worse hurled at others, even me on this site, and it was hilarious.


    I thought I made it explicit multiple times if I mentioned that threads were deleted, so was the evidence, etc. Sorry if people can't put 2+2 together.


    Yeah, I get what you've been saying and repeating. But those posts that she's made where I haven't interacted with her are NOT what my assessment was about. It would just be hypocritical of me since it would be bending my argument to fit behaviors of hers that I didn't even know about, literal witch hunts, which isn't even fair on her behalf. And that was what I "criticized" her about. I don't really see me as being toxic or passive aggressive, just getting to the root of things here instead of "is the evidence up? if it's not then this never happened" and parroting that over and over after I reply "Yeah. What about it?". Yeah, I understand what you mean in any case, memory alters things, but dude, circling on and on and on about evidence just because of a perception, what a fucking mess.

    Anyways, glad we could get to the bottom of this dumbassery.
    I was just trying to figure out where exactly your shitty, toxic attitude towards her originates from, but apparently you are just shitty, egotistical and defensive overall.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    481
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see why SadParty deleted her threads and why she reached out to the mods... Yikes. If I was a newcomer, I would wanna shut down this shit irregardless of my type. Goodness gracious.

  20. #20
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
    I can see why SadParty deleted her threads and why she reached out to the mods... Yikes. If I was a newcomer, I would wanna shut down this shit irregardless of my type. Goodness gracious.
    No, it was to meticulously curate an image! Don’t you understand??

  21. #21
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    No, it was to meticulously curate an image! Don’t you understand??
    Vex puts more thought into my online "persona" than I do. Somehow I attract semi hating stalker like people on & offline. Which I don't understand cuz I won't even be talking to them, & they just pop up out of nowhere. I'm almost getting used to it.

  22. #22
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    Vex puts more thought into my online "persona" than I do. Somehow I attract semi hating stalker like people on & offline. Which I don't understand cuz I won't even be talking to them, & they just pop up out of nowhere. I'm almost getting used to it.
    It’s usually related to past personal issues/triggers and to boredom lol. I know, I hate stalkers.

    You should change your name from @SadParty to StalkerParty. LOL

  23. #23
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It’s usually related to past personal issues/triggers and to boredom lol. I know, I hate stalkers.

    You should change your name from @SadParty to StalkerParty. LOL
    Lol I should

  24. #24
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think what people are missing at this point is that I legit don't have any beef with LMFAO/SadParty. It's a part of the reason why I didn't want to go through her posts, which weren't even related to what I wrote up. I just got beyond aggravated with how sbbds got chaotic with the circular and nonsensical "evidence" reasoning. I think people are missing that.

    I'll believe SadParty if she says she deleted the posts since she said she didn't want to be on the site. I didn't see the post on the previous page when I was arguing with sb.

  25. #25
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I think what people are missing at this point is that I legit don't have any beef with LMFAO/SadParty. It's a part of the reason why I didn't want to go through her posts, which weren't even related to what I wrote up. I just got beyond aggravated with how sbbds got chaotic with the circular and nonsensical "evidence" reasoning. I think people are missing that.

    I'll believe SadParty if she says she deleted the posts since she said she didn't want to be on the site. I didn't see the post on the previous page when I was arguing with sb.
    Thank you.

  26. #26
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I think what people are missing at this point is that I legit don't have any beef with LMFAO/SadParty.
    I wonder why.

    I just got beyond aggravated with how sbbds got chaotic with the circular and nonsensical "evidence" reasoning. I think people are missing that.
    I’m glad I could make you angry after I made you laugh.

    I wonder why you think “people are missing” that but it might be like why you think people are “missing” other things you think exist.

    I'll believe SadParty if she says she deleted the posts since she said she didn't want to be on the site. I didn't see the post on the previous page when I was arguing with sb.
    Just like I’ll believe you’re referencing real things about SadParty deflecting others’ logic (and somehow doing this without logic herself??), even though the evidence got deleted. And just like you could see other things like the above so well too.

  27. #27
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I wonder why.
    Seriously! I'm pretty sure I already said the core point of my post was to try and explain Valued 4D Ne and Demonstrative Ne. If you don't believe that, then stay cynical.


    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I’m glad I could make you angry after I made you laugh.
    You haven't made me laugh in a long time, and you made me angry by being a repetitive, illogical mess. Not very masterful of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I wonder why you think “people are missing” that but it might like like why you think people are “missing” other things you think exist.
    What? I'll wait for you to edit your post and then respond to this lol.

    "I wonder why you think “people are missing” that but it might be like why you think people are “missing” other things you think exist."

    Oh ok lol. I've said multiple times throughout my existence on the forum, I don't expect people to treat my opinions as the law or anything. I will say the same thing here, even though I'm expressing my feelings.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Just like I’ll believe you’re referencing real things about SadParty deflecting others’ logic (and somehow doing this without logic herself??), even though the evidence got deleted. And just like you could see other things so well too.
    Dunno what you mean here. I literally just got mad because of the "evidence" bit being dragged out. If you're going to get mad at people for seeing others differently, that is pretty "closed minded" of you
    Last edited by Vex; 09-28-2020 at 02:46 AM. Reason: responding to the bit that originally had sbbds typo

  28. #28
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This thread got hella derailed. Guess this thread has become my new type me thread, without me making it so. Regardless (however it was intentioned) I don't see being an Ne dom as an insult.

  29. #29
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    This thread got hella derailed. Guess this thread has become my new type me thread, without me making it so. Regardless (however it was intentioned) I don't see being an Ne dom as an insult.
    Yeah it's not an insult. People will talk shit on all the types but that's only due to the fact that they're bored. SLI is a cool dual, and IEE and SLI is one of the most harmonious dualities afaik. I was just trying to bring structure to all the wild typings that were out there fwiw, and maybe learn some things myself. I really got thrown into a frenzy with that repetitive "Does evidence exist if it has been deleted" posts so oh well lol.

  30. #30
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Vex If by “typo” you are going to be as petty to point out how I wrote “like like” instead of “be like”, you must not mind sharing that it would have been incredibly retarded of you to be unable to figure the meaning out for yourself.

    I’m typing from my phone on a 56kbps connection.

    Anyway, you have consistently been making posts containing negative comments towards or about SadParty / LMFAO, saying things like “she would try to bend people's argument's against each other without really using structure or logic, more to deflect things and keep herself entertained” and “she's meticulously deleted [posts] to project a certain image”. That you deny them as being negative or critical doesn’t change the fact that they are being seen as such by others. You don’t seem to have any proof to back up your opinions. You’re free to your own opinions, but to constantly keep bringing them up with negative comments in unrelated threads could be construed as bullying.

  31. #31
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Yeah it's not an insult. People will talk shit on all the types but that's only due to the fact that they're bored. SLI is a cool dual, and IEE and SLI is one of the most harmonious dualities afaik. I was just trying to bring structure to all the wild typings that were out there fwiw, and maybe learn some things myself. I really got thrown into a frenzy with that repetitive "Does evidence exist if it has been deleted" posts so oh well lol.
    Tbh my interest in socionics doesn't come from a romantic interest standpoint. I also wouldn't be purposely seeking out my dual, like it seems like many people on this forum do. It is an interesting way to analyze the people around me & have a better understanding of someone's thought processes, but I'm not using it as a way to spot & seek out a certain type. It does let me better understand the people I do come into contact with, though. I actually prefer people a lot more similar to myself. I do enjoy watching YouTube videos of dual couples though, just to see what the interaction is like.

  32. #32
    a two horned unicorn renegade Homicidal Maniac 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    sniffing your butt
    TIM
    ILE-H LEVF 7 so/sx
    Posts
    5,617
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    So someone who wants to play with everyone with their own rules is Fi creative. This seems like fractured viewpoint already. So I fail to see why they would like lead masses in first place as their own goal.
    The role of diplomat or politician (SEE)/psychologist or advicer (IEE).
    Measuring you right now

    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

  33. #33
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @Vex If by “typo” you are going to be as petty to point out how I wrote “like like” instead of “be like”, you must not mind sharing that it would have been incredibly retarded of you to be unable to figure the meaning out for yourself.

    I’m typing from my phone on a 56kbps connection.

    Anyway, you have consistently been making posts containing negative comments towards or about SadParty / LMFAO, saying things like “she would try to bend people's argument's against each other without really using structure or logic, more to deflect things and keep herself entertained” and “she's meticulously deleted [posts] to project a certain image”. That you deny them as being negative or critical doesn’t change the fact that they are being seen as such by others. You don’t seem to have any proof to back up your opinions. You’re free to your own opinions, but to constantly keep bringing them up with negative comments in unrelated threads could be construed as bullying.
    I also always type from my phone, so I go back & edit posts too. Especially when typing fast to keep up with certain convos.

  34. #34
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    @Vex If by “typo” you are going to be as petty to point out how I wrote “like like” instead of “be like”, you must not mind sharing that it would have been incredibly retarded of you to be unable to figure the meaning out for yourself.

    I’m typing from my phone on a 56kbps connection.
    I'm confused by most of what you say. I can admit that.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Anyway, you have consistently been making posts containing negative comments towards or about SadParty / LMFAO. That you deny them as being negative or critical doesn’t change the fact that they are being seen as such by others. You don’t seem to have any proof to back up your opinions. You’re free to your own opinions, but to constantly keep bringing them up with negative comments in unrelated threads could be construed as bullying.
    You do realize that "bringing up proof" of "negative opinions" would just be "bullying"? And you literally wanted me to do this many times! Which I'm very uncomfortable doing...

    You say "I keep bringing up opinions" about her. But you literally asked me for them iirc. What is negative anyways? Do I have to sugarcoat everything? "She tries to make herself more likeable". Ok, well don't most people? I think you're getting paranoid because of things that happened in the past. My blow up was at you, not her.

  35. #35
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    I'm confused by most of what you say. I can admit that.


    You do realize that "bringing up proof" of "negative opinions" would just be "bullying"? And you literally wanted me to do this many times! Which I'm very uncomfortable doing...

    You say "I keep bringing up opinions" about her. But you literally asked me for them iirc. What is negative anyways? Do I have to sugarcoat everything? "She tries to make herself more likeable". Ok, well don't most people? I think you're getting paranoid because of things that happened in the past. My blow up was at you, not her.
    You can’t even give any reference as to why you think negatively about someone, and on top of that, it was your *only* reason for typing her Ne leading that you gave. So of course providing evidence for that if asked is relevant in a type argument. If you are unable to provide it, that’s your bad, not mine.

    You were the first one to offer criticisms. I obviously didn’t ask for them, so I’m not sure why you’d try framing me for those, and yourself, the criticizer, as having clean hands here. Oh wait, because you’re toxic and gross, I remember.

  36. #36
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SadParty View Post
    Tbh my interest in socionics doesn't come from a romantic interest standpoint. I also wouldn't be purposely seeking out my dual, like it seems like many people on this forum do. It is an interesting way to analyze the people around me & have a better understanding of someone's thought processes, but I'm not using it as a way to spot & seek out a certain type. It does let me better understand the people I do come into contact with, though. I actually prefer people a lot more similar to myself. I do enjoy watching YouTube videos of dual couples though, just to see what the interaction is like.
    That does sound like a pretty healthy way to use socionics. I think when people get too caught up in chasing after a dual, they can miss out on other people who may just as well be compatible. In socionics, there's a huge idealization towards duality, but TBH there's nothing wrong with liking people who are similar to you. A lot of people do see socionics as a cheat code to look into people and understand them better, haha, which is cool.

    I will admit, even though I can be pretty critical of how duality is handled (even though I still think it's fine), videos and pictures of duals are pretty cute. And their interactions are interesting to analyze.

  37. #37
    SlytherinPower's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Alternate universe
    TIM
    World Leader
    Posts
    252
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    That does sound like a pretty healthy way to use socionics. I think when people get too caught up in chasing after a dual, they can miss out on other people who may just as well be compatible. In socionics, there's a huge idealization towards duality, but TBH there's nothing wrong with liking people who are similar to you. A lot of people do see socionics as a cheat code to look into people and understand them better, haha, which is cool.

    I will admit, even though I can be pretty critical of how duality is handled (even though I still think it's fine), videos and pictures of duals are pretty cute. And their interactions are interesting to analyze.
    And if you idealize anything too much, I don't think it's healthy. Seems like it could lead to disappointment too. I find it more useful to understand why misunderstandings happen between people irl &/or improve upon different functions yourself. Along with other things too, of course. Some dual couples are definitely adorable.

  38. #38
    𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓊𝓈 ℱ𝓁𝓎𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓅 Vex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    The Sun
    TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Posts
    1,072
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You can’t even give any reference as to why you think negatively about someone, and on top of that, it was your *only* reason for typing her Ne leading that you gave. So of course providing evidence for that if asked is relevant in a type argument. If you are unable to provide it, that’s your bad, not mine.
    Yeah yeah, parrot the same shit, because look how well that ended on the other page.

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You were the first one to offer criticisms. I obviously didn’t ask for them, so I’m not sure why you’d try framing me for those, and yourself, the criticizer, as having clean hands here. Oh wait, because you’re toxic and gross, I remember.
    You clearly asked for my thoughts here which lead to all of this (and it's what I was referencing to). I'm not trying to frame anyone, I'm literally just clearing myself.


  39. #39
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Yeah yeah, parrot the same shit, because look how well that ended on the other page.


    You clearly asked for my thoughts here which lead to all of this (and it's what I was referencing to). I'm not trying to frame anyone, I'm literally just clearing myself.

    No u.

    I asked for your thoughts. I was genuinely curious. That’s not asking for negative opinions though.

    If you give negative opinions related to type, you should be able to back them up, period. Not be dismissive and show no remorse for it.

    Otherwise, it’s easy to use type as an excuse to make shitty judgments of others.

    I’m glad you’re trying harder to make friends now though. Hopefully it’s genuine this time.

  40. #40
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    4,384
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    BBL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •