Thread: Do ESFps have ANY redeeming qualities?!

Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’ve had a bad experience with a SEE lately. I also think she’s enneagram 3, maybe 3w2 sx/so. I think that plays a part. But I kind of see what you mean. She was a huge liar, I couldn’t believe it. But I don’t think all SEE’s are like this. Maybe it’s also a combo of enneagram . And I think she was just plain fucked up. Maybe you are attracting people who are fucked up lol

honestly I’d recommend just forgetting about socionics and focus more on your chemistry with another person and if it doesn’t work out it’s not the end of the world. I see people thinking too much about socionics and being too picky and over complicating things. makes it hard to find anyone like that, you’ll be 80
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I’ve had a bad experience with a SEE lately. I also think she’s enneagram 3, maybe 3w2 sx/so. I think that plays a part. But I kind of see what you mean. She was a huge liar, I couldn’t believe it. But I don’t think all SEE’s are like this. Maybe it’s also a combo of enneagram . And I think she was just plain fucked up. Maybe you are attracting people who are fucked up lol

honestly I’d recommend just forgetting about socionics and focus more on your chemistry with another person and if it doesn’t work out it’s not the end of the world. I see people thinking too much about socionics and being too picky and over complicating things. makes it hard to find anyone like that, you’ll be 80
    What’s your type and can you elaborate on those experiences?