Thread: Do ESFps have ANY redeeming qualities?!

Hybrid View

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    They are liars so I wouldn’t be so quick to believe such a blatant lie like that.
    Any type can lie though. I have an ISFp friend that's told some pretty bizarre lies before. I find ESFps to be pretty direct, myself. If I ask my ESFp friend for advice for example he doesn't sugar coat, which I like. Somehow even though he's direct it comes across better than say an ESTj giving advice would. Probably just because I know he's a cheery person even when being straightforward.

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    Any type can lie though. I have an ISFp friend that's told some pretty bizarre lies before. I find ESFps to be pretty direct, myself. If I ask my ESFp friend for advice for example he doesn't sugar coat, which I like. Somehow even though he's direct it comes across better than say an ESTj giving advice would. Probably just because I know he's a cheery person even when being straightforward.
    But they lie COMPULSIVELY. They can not stand to tell the truth. Is it Ti polr? They will even say their name with an accent it doesn’t have, just to squeeze a lie in. They will switch around numbers if you ask for their phone number, just to lie some more. They love lying more than the reckless excessive irresponsible sex, and surprisingly more than they love stealing, and stealing men/women from people, kicking people while their down, and manipulating them, and abusing young children.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But they lie COMPULSIVELY. They can not stand to tell the truth. Is it Ti polr? They will even say their name with an accent it doesn’t have, just to squeeze a lie in. They will switch around numbers if you ask for their phone number, just to lie some more. They love lying more than the reckless excessive irresponsible sex, and surprisingly more than they love stealing, and stealing men/women from people, kicking people while their down, and manipulating them, and abusing young children.
    No I don't think that's Ti PoLR. Does sound like a narcissist or someone who needs therapy however. If someone was like that I'd run.

Lying about their phone number just sounds like something someone would do if they weren't interested in someone but were afraid to outright turn them down.

Actually abusing someone sounds like someone who should be locked up for a crime.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow that escalated quickly. Accusing a group of people of crimes like abuse is pretty heavy without any substantial evidence besides "All of the ones I know do that" and "If they tell you otherwise they are lying". From your posts you seem Fi>Ni. I would type you EII. Your dislike of them would make sense if it's a supervision relationship.

PS: Everyone lies from time to time. No one has an obligation to provide you with the truth at all times. So no need to go apeshit about that. Manipulation, betrayal and abuse of power I can't condone though; what you describe sounds as if the SEE were using lies as some way to have "intellectual domination"(Te HA) which is pretty fucked up tbh

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Wow that escalated quickly. Accusing a group of people of crimes like abuse is pretty heavy without any substantial evidence besides "All of the ones I know do that" and "If they tell you otherwise they are lying". From your posts you seem Fi>Ni. I would type you EII. Your dislike of them would make sense if it's a supervision relationship.

PS: Everyone lies from time to time. No one has an obligation to provide you with the truth at all times. So no need to go apeshit about that. Manipulation, betrayal and abuse of power I can't condone though; what you describe sounds as if the SEE were using lies as some way to have "intellectual domination"(Te HA) which is pretty fucked up tbh
    Dude I’m an ILI, let’s move on from that. ILIs can hate SEEs. They are easy to hate for all the reasons I listed. Please tell me how Te hidden agenda equates to intellectual domination. The lying to me just confirms they are dumb as rocks.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude I’m an ILI, let’s move on from that. ILIs can hate SEEs. They are easy to hate for all the reasons I listed. Please tell me how Te hidden agenda equates to intellectual domination. The lying to me just confirms they are dumb as rocks.
    I think ILI's who enjoy the company of SEE's do so for social psychological reasons. It depends on how the ILI relates to others overall, and the amount of patience they possess..