Thread: Do ESFps have ANY redeeming qualities?!

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Sleeping with someone who's slept with 200 ppl is risky. condoms
    Never met an ESFP who didn’t sleep around. I find them so repulsive.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calm View Post
    Never met an ESFP who didn’t sleep around. I find them so repulsive.
    Um. I have met several ESFPS who've had very few sexual partners. Humans choosing sex is their prerogative. They don't need nor deserve our shame.

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Um. I have met several ESFPS who've had very few sexual partners. Humans choosing sex is their prerogative. They don't need nor deserve our shame.
    They are liars so I wouldn’t be so quick to believe such a blatant lie like that.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They are liars so I wouldn’t be so quick to believe such a blatant lie like that.
    Any type can lie though. I have an ISFp friend that's told some pretty bizarre lies before. I find ESFps to be pretty direct, myself. If I ask my ESFp friend for advice for example he doesn't sugar coat, which I like. Somehow even though he's direct it comes across better than say an ESTj giving advice would. Probably just because I know he's a cheery person even when being straightforward.

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    Any type can lie though. I have an ISFp friend that's told some pretty bizarre lies before. I find ESFps to be pretty direct, myself. If I ask my ESFp friend for advice for example he doesn't sugar coat, which I like. Somehow even though he's direct it comes across better than say an ESTj giving advice would. Probably just because I know he's a cheery person even when being straightforward.
    But they lie COMPULSIVELY. They can not stand to tell the truth. Is it Ti polr? They will even say their name with an accent it doesn’t have, just to squeeze a lie in. They will switch around numbers if you ask for their phone number, just to lie some more. They love lying more than the reckless excessive irresponsible sex, and surprisingly more than they love stealing, and stealing men/women from people, kicking people while their down, and manipulating them, and abusing young children.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But they lie COMPULSIVELY. They can not stand to tell the truth. Is it Ti polr? They will even say their name with an accent it doesn’t have, just to squeeze a lie in. They will switch around numbers if you ask for their phone number, just to lie some more. They love lying more than the reckless excessive irresponsible sex, and surprisingly more than they love stealing, and stealing men/women from people, kicking people while their down, and manipulating them, and abusing young children.
    No I don't think that's Ti PoLR. Does sound like a narcissist or someone who needs therapy however. If someone was like that I'd run.

Lying about their phone number just sounds like something someone would do if they weren't interested in someone but were afraid to outright turn them down.

Actually abusing someone sounds like someone who should be locked up for a crime.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow that escalated quickly. Accusing a group of people of crimes like abuse is pretty heavy without any substantial evidence besides "All of the ones I know do that" and "If they tell you otherwise they are lying". From your posts you seem Fi>Ni. I would type you EII. Your dislike of them would make sense if it's a supervision relationship.

PS: Everyone lies from time to time. No one has an obligation to provide you with the truth at all times. So no need to go apeshit about that. Manipulation, betrayal and abuse of power I can't condone though; what you describe sounds as if the SEE were using lies as some way to have "intellectual domination"(Te HA) which is pretty fucked up tbh

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Wow that escalated quickly. Accusing a group of people of crimes like abuse is pretty heavy without any substantial evidence besides "All of the ones I know do that" and "If they tell you otherwise they are lying". From your posts you seem Fi>Ni. I would type you EII. Your dislike of them would make sense if it's a supervision relationship.

PS: Everyone lies from time to time. No one has an obligation to provide you with the truth at all times. So no need to go apeshit about that. Manipulation, betrayal and abuse of power I can't condone though; what you describe sounds as if the SEE were using lies as some way to have "intellectual domination"(Te HA) which is pretty fucked up tbh
    Dude I’m an ILI, let’s move on from that. ILIs can hate SEEs. They are easy to hate for all the reasons I listed. Please tell me how Te hidden agenda equates to intellectual domination. The lying to me just confirms they are dumb as rocks.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um, no. no type is a liar type

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don’t listen to her @calm... she likes LIEs

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well many SEEs constantly lie about many small things to idk, "look better" or such. If you observe them for a while it's clear and definitely not something that inspires trust. They may even straight out lie to your face and if you call them out they will try to talk badly about you among common acquaintances. It's pretty standard behavior for them.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    well many SEEs constantly lie about many small things to idk, "look better" or such. If you observe them for a while it's clear and definitely not something that inspires trust. They may even straight out lie to your face and if you call them out they will try to talk badly about you among common acquaintances. It's pretty standard behavior for them.
    Damn all of you have such a dim fucking view of SEEs. But it's probably true, except I'm not a normie SEE considering I'm on this forum, so I can't really relate to it. I relate to the more innocent version of that which is white lies to make the other person feel better, though.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Damn all of you have such a dim fucking view of SEEs. But it's probably true, except I'm not a normie SEE considering I'm on this forum, so I can't really relate to it. I relate to the more innocent version of that which is white lies to make the other person feel better, though.
    I didn't say all SEEs...one of my closest friends now is a SEE guy and he still constantly lies or covers up the truth about a load of small things, I don't fully understand his behavior, i prefer people to know where I stand so they can adjust, but anyway it's never over the top. Another SEE E3 I work with - she can really completely lie in your face and you have to show her an e-mail or something written where she wrote the opposite of what she is saying. She's still quite well-liked and can work very hard and has many positive qualities...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I usually like SEEs, personally. But types with stronger personalities ruffle a lot of feathers, and so people complain about them more -- ESEs are the Alpha equivalent. You shouldn't take it personally.

TIM
    ILI/ INTp
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leave it to a SEE to try to justify deceit.