Thread: Do ESFps have ANY redeeming qualities?!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    Your experience with your friend is not due to her being ESFp, but due to her being a women.
    Jokes aside, I have heard similar things about obvious SEE's, and I have seen similar but milder things personally with SEE's. They are sometimes the scum on earth and if one day we discover gene editing and the genetic base of personality types, they should be eliminated from society just to avoid the risk of having that version of SEE's. Whatever thing they might be decent at other types do better, if we talk about doing fucked up things SLE's are better, if it's about selling you something EIE's or even IEE's are better, and if it's about lifting spirits then most ethical types are superior to them, etc.
    We might have to avoid behavioral socionics and focus more on education, upbringing, genetics, culture, and the psychological composition of the person at hand (A.K.A Big 5, Psychosophy, psychoanalysis etc) as well as mental disorders (the things you mention seem common for people with malignant narcissistic personality disorder). Socionics is about how you process the information the outside world feeds you and how you organize it, create it yourself and use it to impact your inner world or your outside enviroment. There are workaholic SEI's and lazy LIE's, all kinds of people might share the same psychological skeleton (sociotype).
    sexism.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    They really know how to party and have sex..... like, a lot of sex.
    Idk, thats stereotypical. e_e I know when ppl talk about LSI as this some kind of callous monster.. I don't relate either. OP just has some shitty ppl in lyf and thinks they are SEEs.

although the salesman type of ppl are annoying af, I have to deal with their kind on a daily basis. After the first meeting they kinda figure out they can't Se-Fi me and deflate lol.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    sexism.
    Is that easy to make you fall for a bait?

Read the entire comment and you will realize everything is in a sarcastic tone. I imagine you fell for the bait because you are a woman.
    Last edited by RBRS; 09-16-2020 at 11:50 AM.