Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Thanks for the response. I feel we're just talking past each other at this point though(maybe it's something like so-blind vs sx-blind). I don't get why you associate my (a)religious viewpoints with those of Duschia. I am just "on his side" because I think it's his right to point out things he doesn't agree with. If he wasn't respectful, Tommy could have just have said that calmly instead of insulting him and me in passing. I understand that I might have been a (rather small) cause for that, but again, it doesn't excuse her lack of self-restraint. Your argument right now is a bit similar to "the girl wouldn't have been raped if she hadn't put on such a short skirt". Don't put the blame on the origin just because it's the origin, that's denying free will to Tommy and normalizing emotional outbreaks. It's true that I projected some things on Tommy that I have met in other people. @Tommy I retract the accusation of you being bigoted and unable to see other viewpoints if other people have other experiences with you.

Tbf I didn't follow the whole convo they had because as I said I don't really care about religion. I'm 100% for freedom of faith. So maybe also don't project stuff on me either. If I was insulting at first it was unintentional. What I was fed up with afterwards wasn't about that though, it's about her flaring up again for what I perceived to be no reason and "braking my peace". If I was being insulting in my second post, it was mostly because of that, not because i feel "being limited in my ability to express myself". I have nothing to express. I don't care about the content. What I care about is having thrown to my face that I don't care about Fi by someone who clearly only cares about it when people are nice with them.

I appreciate a lot that you take your time to reason with me but I think I'll leave it at that.
    Well I’m saying that from what I know of Tommy, she wouldn’t just randomly insult people who simply disagree with her views. So it’s most likely you’ve indeed had a history of attacking her and arguing with her for her views before as she’s claimed.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Well I’m saying that from what I know of Tommy, she wouldn’t just randomly insult people who simply disagree with her views. So it’s most likely you’ve indeed had a history of attacking her and arguing with her for her views before as she’s claimed.
    Yes, I did make fun of her once when she spread conspiracy theories about Bill Gates and COVID-19. I apologized afterwards, same as I did now, so if that's the reason she's mad at me then maybe she should learn to forgive or at least talk about it with me. I tried to make amends; it's not my problem anymore; if for her it still is, then it's definitely best for me to shun her because I'm not interested in grudges, bitterness and passive-aggressiveness.
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 10-22-2020 at 10:08 AM.