Thread: I HATE my duals!!!

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not the observation of negatives that is type related, it's how one reacts to them. Either one tries to deal with every single thing by blowing everything up (static-negative-results) behaviour. Or one keeps chipping at the problem piece by piece (Dynamic-negative-process).

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    It's not the observation of negatives that is type related, it's how one reacts to them. Either one tries to deal with every single thing by blowing everything up (static-negative-results) behaviour. Or one keeps chipping at the problem piece by piece (Dynamic-negative-process).
    Yeah at some point (with the exception of parents—and even then too with them in an emotional sense), it’s time to pack your bags and go. I’m talking about the action of actively giving love as OP put it and staying present in the relationship after MULTIPLE things that should be deal-breakers for regular people have happened. The fact that he/she also seems to conclude that ALL SEEs are this way too is another point to faulty thinking/decision making of the individual. I would imagine that EIEs and SEIs would be wiser with people than this too, so if you’re insistent on pinning typology to it then I’d say it’d only be exacerbated to this state with being a logical type too on top of it. Of course, this person isn’t making very good logical conclusions so it’s hard to know for sure what type they are.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yeah at some point (with the exception of parents—and even then too with them in an emotional sense), it’s time to pack your bags and go. I’m talking about the action of actively giving love as OP put it and staying present in the relationship. The fact that he/she also seems to conclude that ALL SEEs are this way too is another point to faulty thinking/decision making of the individual. I would imagine that EIEs and SEIs would be wiser with people than this too, so if you’re insistent on pinning typology to it then I’d say it’d only be exacerbated to this state with being a logical type too on top of it. Of course, this person isn’t making very good logical conclusions so it’s hard to know for sure what type they are.
    Well put.

For INTps it's particularly difficult to leave a difficult situation. With the Ni function they're basically just waiting for things to pass and if they remain in the clutches of the circumstances... the abuse will just continue. They would require some measure of Si to be able to leave on their own.

Now I'd love to hear the other side of this situation because what INTp interprets as abusive is likely not the intent of the ESFp.