Quote Originally Posted by Stance View Post
The most annoying delta NF people I know can't get off their damn soapboxes. Examples: a vegetarian guilting me for eating meat, drugs are bad, don't cuss around me. We are all going to die because of Trump, google/amazon are evil while unknowingly enjoying the convenience that google/amazon brought.

But most seem sane and chill.

@tuathe: now that I think about, if you don't share similar core values with the EIE: religion, politics, diet, sexuality, there can be a lot of friction between the two types. When I feel like a EII is being too sensitive and too serious, I often feel like I am being judged for my values not meeting their expectations. And then I feel like I am walking on eggshells around the EII.
As an EII growing up around a multicultural society I think I was seen as one of the most helpful, accepting and kind people around. Even years later my society of friends from that culture have approached me to thank me for being a “guiding “ hand and a friend. I think that reflects the high Humanist in me but I am not the judge on the other hand so I cannot speak for others