Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
... those of us below the age of 50 will live to see the great schism healed and ....the one true holy and apostolic church assumes its truest form. One holy church, proclaiming the faith, in absolute opposition to the works of Satan. ...
Yes all the schisms will be healed by the time of the soon coming era of Peace. There has to be a purge of evil first obviously, and that will happen with the all the difficult events leading up to the ultimate purge in the Three Days of Darkness, which is immediately followed by the dawn of the new and glorious Era of Peace - that time when the greatest prayer of Our Lord and of Christians will finally be realized, "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven." We have only seen tastes of this on earth, in the lives of holy people, like especially in the lives of Saints. Likewise, in the new time, Jesus will reign as King in the hearts of man.

Your "under age 50" implies you think this is at least about 30 years away. I think it is much, much closer. I think this is the best timeline there is, which I have linked here on The16T before: (includes no dates): https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/timeline/

Seal 1 has been open and Seals 2-5 are either already opened or anyone can obviously see they are poised to open. I think this election will be a catalyst for opening those seals. I think BLM, that baby of the Democratic party, will be the key instrument in rapidly opening the 2nd through 5th seals, for sure. I do think the seals will open in rapid succession. Also that is my hope. Because those seals precede the Warning, that great grace of God for all mankind. (In The Warning will all experience shock and awe, and for a few the shock will be too much and they will die of the shock. For that reason I think it will help to have at least a bit of respect for God right now, wherever one's heart is. Any tiny effort to give that respect now I think we will be eternally grateful for.)

This is all going to happen in whatever God's time is, but I believe the order of events is given us very clearly. But I don't think in thirty years, End. I don't think God is going to allow the slaughter of 11,000 innocents a day to continue much longer, nor so many poor children growing up deprived of the knowledge of God, nor the continued increase of evil in our Godless society. IMO, Justice and Mercy will not allow it.

We are going to reap what we have sown, soon. Bad things are going to happen. But I truly believe that how we vote in this election has the possibility of easing some of this justice for us in America. Do we want what God wants, or are we against it?

That is why this election is a major spiritual battle between good and evil. We now have the most pro-life president, ever. He is running against extreme pro-abortionists. This is in a time when the slaughter of the most innocent is more prevalent than ever. How much longer will God allow the slaughter of innocents before he intervenes? Not long, we know. Murder of innocents is one of the four sins that Cry out to Heaven. Obviously they are crying out to Heaven now. The cry of these sins causes God to intervene in the course of human events. He will intervene.

If anyone thinks LIFE is not the most important issue to God in this election, they have their heads in the sand. Or some dark recess.

This is imminent, End. You should be praying a rosary every day for peace and blessing around this election, with the rest of the faithful Catholics. Join us. America needs you.