Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
Well I’m glad you don’t believe you’re going extinct anymore but I still think the highly male-excluding language as @End pointed out is highly worrying. They don’t even mention the word “father” at all, but say “parents”. It reeks of people who are triggered and afraid to trigger others; running from emotions because of pain. Running from emotions means not solving problems that need to be addressed unemotionally.

”We make our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We dismantle the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” so that they can mother in private even as they participate in public justice work.

Also, what the fuck? This seems to imply that all WOMEN or all mothers are supposed to be SJWs that are fighting towards their agenda.

And how is working a double shift patriarchal? Women doing double shifts is a result of feminism and women wanting to work more.
If I had to guess, it's related to the fact that two income household used to be a cheat that only some families used to pay mortgage, but became a race to the bottom somehow with the housing sector where you all but needed to be two income to stay competitive and pay the mortgage off. Doesn't mean they're gonna help that at all though.