Thread: Amazing 1983 Prophecy: Donald Trump will lead America back to God

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    I miss when people were saying the world was going to end in 1988, forty years after the replanting of the "fig tree" that was the state of Israel.

I remember when my asshole widow grandmother joined the Camping cult and freaked us all out thinking the rapture would come in 2011. Nope, when the 2012 mayan galactic plane scare came I was already unfazed by that crap, because I'd dealt with that kind of nothingburger already.

I remember learning in highschool that people in the 1500's thought that was the biblical end times..no doubt about it. LOL.

Im fine with prophecy, but when it starts to get real specific, I check out. Sylvia Brown predicted a world wide pandemic twice, in 2020, and returning again in 2030.

You have to ask yourself what is going on internally with people who "need" the rapture to come.

On that note, Graham Hancock proposes that the apocalypse did happen once, in 12,611 years ago when parts of meteor stream hit somewhere over North America and tossed the world into a mysterious deep freeze for a 1000 years. No one knows why Earth froze to frigid temperatures at that time. Then mysteriously the Earth warmed up in a matter of seasons to todays temperatures and we left the ice age. People were around back then and maybe they had lived through the calamity and codified its memory into certain religions.

At any rate, I think Christians would do best to escape the need for an end time rapture, or even current western civilization, it might just become a self fulfilling prophecy. Why is it that cray cray evangelical ESE are always the one's pushing Raptures? You ever noticed that?

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by valhalla View Post

You have to ask yourself what is going on internally with people who "need" the rapture to come. ...
    At any rate, I think Christians would do best to escape the need for an end time rapture, or even current western civilization, it might just become a self fulfilling prophecy. Why is it that cray cray evangelical ESE are always the one's pushing Raptures? You ever noticed that?
    I can see a "need" for a rapture because who wouldn't want to be zoomed out of worldwide chaos when it hits? I would. But it's not happening.

The fact is not all Christians believe in a tribulation rapture, and of those who do, there are varying interpretations of that. It is a Protestant idea originating in the 19th century at earliest. Catholics, the original and biggest group of Christians, do not believe in a rapture until the LITERAL very end of time, at the end of the earth, when Jesus returns as judge. We see that as a very long time from now.

The coming trials are of the end of an era, not the end of the world.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    Catholics, the original and biggest group of Christians
    Oh wait, you Romans aren't the original either. The eastern orthodox is the true original. Roman catholicism is as much a novel breakaway as any protestant. Uh oh, stinky.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
    Oh wait, you Romans aren't the original either. The eastern orthodox is the true original. Roman catholicism is as much a novel breakaway as any protestant...
    I read this to my husband having never heard this novel idea. He said oh, yes, the Orthodox think this. Wow. You learn something new every day.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I read this to my husband having never heard this novel idea. He said oh, yes, the Orthodox think this. Wow. You learn something new every day.
    Well the heretics gotta get their disses in. I am quite faithful that, one way or another, those of us below the age of 50 will live to see the great schism healed and with that the great pants shitting of all the followers of Satan as the one true holy and apostolic church assumes its truest form. One holy church, proclaiming the faith, in absolute opposition to the works of Satan.

The one true and holy church is whole as it always ought to have been. That biggest and longest of all long cons has likewise failed. That's like getting caught red handed in a murder you spent centuries orchestrating only to get over eager at the 11th hour and stab your target with absolute glee.. while some random person watched the whole thing on CCTV and knew how to hit the "record" button at just the right time.

Open and shut, the prosecution need not even try to convince the jury. "Res Ipsa Loquitor" in the realms of lawyers. Ya just roll out the TV, play the tape, and not even say another word...

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    ... those of us below the age of 50 will live to see the great schism healed and ....the one true holy and apostolic church assumes its truest form. One holy church, proclaiming the faith, in absolute opposition to the works of Satan. ...
    Yes all the schisms will be healed by the time of the soon coming era of Peace. There has to be a purge of evil first obviously, and that will happen with the all the difficult events leading up to the ultimate purge in the Three Days of Darkness, which is immediately followed by the dawn of the new and glorious Era of Peace - that time when the greatest prayer of Our Lord and of Christians will finally be realized, "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven." We have only seen tastes of this on earth, in the lives of holy people, like especially in the lives of Saints. Likewise, in the new time, Jesus will reign as King in the hearts of man.

Your "under age 50" implies you think this is at least about 30 years away. I think it is much, much closer. I think this is the best timeline there is, which I have linked here on The16T before: (includes no dates): https://www.countdowntothekingdom.com/timeline/

Seal 1 has been open and Seals 2-5 are either already opened or anyone can obviously see they are poised to open. I think this election will be a catalyst for opening those seals. I think BLM, that baby of the Democratic party, will be the key instrument in rapidly opening the 2nd through 5th seals, for sure. I do think the seals will open in rapid succession. Also that is my hope. Because those seals precede the Warning, that great grace of God for all mankind. (In The Warning will all experience shock and awe, and for a few the shock will be too much and they will die of the shock. For that reason I think it will help to have at least a bit of respect for God right now, wherever one's heart is. Any tiny effort to give that respect now I think we will be eternally grateful for.)

This is all going to happen in whatever God's time is, but I believe the order of events is given us very clearly. But I don't think in thirty years, End. I don't think God is going to allow the slaughter of 11,000 innocents a day to continue much longer, nor so many poor children growing up deprived of the knowledge of God, nor the continued increase of evil in our Godless society. IMO, Justice and Mercy will not allow it.

We are going to reap what we have sown, soon. Bad things are going to happen. But I truly believe that how we vote in this election has the possibility of easing some of this justice for us in America. Do we want what God wants, or are we against it?

That is why this election is a major spiritual battle between good and evil. We now have the most pro-life president, ever. He is running against extreme pro-abortionists. This is in a time when the slaughter of the most innocent is more prevalent than ever. How much longer will God allow the slaughter of innocents before he intervenes? Not long, we know. Murder of innocents is one of the four sins that Cry out to Heaven. Obviously they are crying out to Heaven now. The cry of these sins causes God to intervene in the course of human events. He will intervene.

If anyone thinks LIFE is not the most important issue to God in this election, they have their heads in the sand. Or some dark recess.

This is imminent, End. You should be praying a rosary every day for peace and blessing around this election, with the rest of the faithful Catholics. Join us. America needs you.

TIM
    POOP™
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, it's true. If you don't get good with God and vote for Trump, God's anger will destroy us all. Better yet, now is the perfect time to follow God's path, for only the saved will enter the kingdom of heaven when the rapture hits. And the rapture is coming if you don't vote Trump.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

This is imminent, End. You should be praying a rosary every day for peace and blessing around this election, with the rest of the faithful Catholics. Join us. America needs you.
    It only takes 10-15 minutes and it is the ultimate weapon against the depredations of Satan. My only question is why so many think just "one" rosary is considered a heroic effort? I mean, it kinda is, but if you find yourself free for 15 minutes on the margins now and then I can scarcely think of a better use of it besides praying the rosary.

Most other things can wait, but a chance to have a moment with God is a thing I'd rather not pass up. For if we refused to have a moment for him on the margins, why should he do likewise?

Also, I think we're already experiencing an example of God's wrath in regards to the fires in Commiefornia. Hollywood and most every other rot our nation is experiencing is based out of there. Fitting that literal fire tornadoes and such are afflicting them. I can only pray my own family members are spared. I got a good amount of them living in that state. They all like me and back my Christian convictions one way or another so I can only hope and pray that God shows mercy upon them...