ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Which god though?
    Reminds me of what someone else once said, "What is truth?"

@Aramas, i will read the link another time. I did a quick skim but I may have misinterpreted what he said on my quick read. He seems to suggest Trump could be the antiChrist. No way, and he is not going to convince real believers of that. I trust the words of the hermit of Loretto, someone who spent solid years of his life completely devoted to prayer for the world. He poured his life out to God for God's work, and you cannot out-give God. God gave him gifts, including prophecy. Hermit John said, God is going to use this man. That is God, not the devil. So the devil won't be able to use that instrument, too. He will have to find someone else. And there lots of candidates, including a whole slew of corrupt bishops and cardinals in our infiltrated Church ("deep church").

God does not have to use a perfect man or a holy man. He uses cracked pots to accomplish his work, because He is perfect and He is able. He used Constantine to legalize the existence of the Church, and put an end to a long period of persecution of Christians, a man who waited until his deathbed to get baptized...

The other thing i wanted to say Aramas is I hear so much whining and awfulizing of Trump in the media (the strong arm of the Dems), and the complaints and diatribes often sound lame and empty to me, and also they sound the way many of us feel when we are experiencing judgmental frustration about conflicting or opposing personality types. Trump is SLE on steroids. He has been rich all his life and full of choices the rest of us don't have, like the very best education, and he chose to live his life exactly as he wanted - a full personification of his Socionics type. His drive and bluntness are clear, and some people just can't get over those things. Truly an irritation to the audited...
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 09-11-2020 at 03:28 AM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"