SKINCARE!!!!!!!! I'm so passionate about taking care of my own skin it's ridiculous lol

micellar water is my holy grail (i love primera's brand) and i never use anything with fragrance or alcohol in it. i basically also use the same concoction @sbbds is using except sometimes i switch out my retinol out for a peptide serum bc yes. and as much as i hate using spf i do it anyways (except for the days where i know ill be skulking around at home)

my skin isn't exactly "aging" but i'm really gung ho about preventing it bc.... i like looking and feeling like a soft, glowing marshmallow at all times of the day (except my skin color is tan so make that a brown marshmallow instead lol)

for my body, i wash with goat milk soap like a couple times a week and then moisturize the dry spots with coconut oil
i use a nourishing green mask weekly and uhhh... what else
oh ya, i also dry brush my body before showering just to loosen up the dead skin cells

sometimes when i'm feeling extra boujee i use my rose quartz roller. i freeze it while im in the shower and then use it after ive papped all my serums on

i also just cleanse my face at night, in the morning i just splash with water and then use micellar water

good diet and regular exercise is good for getting that glow. also SLEEP. sleep is very important kids
i also don't really wear makeup anymore bc im lazy but if i had to then i usually oil cleansed and then used a reg cleanser after

i forget what else i do tbh- it'll probably come to me when it's time to do the thing lol

(oh yes and a beeswax lip balm with spf daily- reg lip balms dry ur lips out like the plague)