Before anyone bothers with this series do yourself a grand favor and read the work that the fucker literally plagiarized. Read the Saga of Elric of Melnibone. Metalheads like myself are well aware of the the work that spawned the entire genre of "Dark Fantasy" (i.e. Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire) like weebs are well aware of the work that spawned the "Real Robot" genre (I.e. Yoshiyuki "Kill em' All" Tomino's Gundam). Fellow metalhead Razorfist cut a vid spelling it out in minute detail:

Give the real creator some credit. Moorcock is a classical hardcore leftist but he didn't let the "art as weapon" concept corrupt his vision. Y'know, the kind that understood that good story takes precedence over politics. A commie that can tell an actually captivating and engaging story. If they could still do that I'd be way more amenable to the current drek being pumped out of Hollywood. At least he got that the concept of making a literal Nazi "sympathetic" somehow could actually make your story more engaging somehow and that it's OK for the protag to do a morally bad thing and agonize over it while not coming off as an emo bitch. Some critics accuse Elric of being one, but the few instances he doesn't seem to agonize over it too long as he quite literally has to either shelve the issue or just "deal with it" because shit got even more real than it had previously and he has to progress the plot by acting before he has all the relevant info. The protagonist must "protag" after all.

He was, after all, a hero from the pulp era. Like a comic hero of yesteryear, you didn't dare assume people would pay good money for a 22 page bitchfest. They wanted plot/story progression and action and if you didn't deliver they'd find someone else who would. So you get maybe one page of being an emo bitch before he gets right back at it. Telling that that single page or two caused so many to label the Albino Prince as some kind emo bitch when he objectively isn't.