Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 60

Thread: The holy LSI thread aka IEE vs EIE video

  1. #1
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The holy LSI thread aka IEE vs EIE video

    finally, here we go.. saving this here for later viewing.


  2. #2
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    so Dany is EIE e_e .. makes sense. I'm starting to get it.


  3. #3
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    saving this here for later viewing.
    You are Ne-base, so the intention is there, but we all know it is never going to materialize.
    I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that. --- Pippi Longstocking

  4. #4
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You are Ne-base, so the intention is there, but we all know it is never going to materialize.
    I'm whatever Gulenko says I am.

  5. #5
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I'm whatever Gulenko says I am.
    Each person is entitled to choose their own God (and live with the consequences).

    Besides. Gulenko is LII, what the fuck does he know about people?
    I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that. --- Pippi Longstocking

  6. #6
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Each person is entitled to choose their own God (and live with the consequences).

    Besides. Gulenko is LII, what the fuck does he know about people?
    :> wtf do random nobodies lurking on a forum know about people?
    He typed me LSI for good reasons, I agree with his reasoning. That is all it needs to be.

  7. #7
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    :> wtf do random nobodies lurking on a forum know about people?
    He typed me LSI for good reasons, I agree with his reasoning. That is all it needs to be.
    I an fact do know a lot about people. Unlike Gulenko's, my understanding of Socionics is not cut off from understanding mainstream psychology, sociology, social psychology and cultural anthropology. I am, by all definitions, not a nobody. You, on the other hand, just arrived here. And you will not be around long, not even long enough to build a proper understranding of Socionics.
    I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that. --- Pippi Longstocking

  8. #8
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I an fact do know a lot about people. Unlike Gulenko's, my understanding of Socionics is not cut off from understanding mainstream psychology, sociology, social psychology and cultural anthropology. I am, by all definitions, not a nobody. You, on the other hand, just arrived here. And you will not be around long, not even long enough to build a proper understranding of Socionics.
    Nice threat. No credentials. No experience to speak of. Words.
    If that's the kind of place this is, then I'll be better off and thankful for it.

  9. #9
    fka mrrrmaid SaveYourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lake Lachrymose
    TIM
    EIE 3w4
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    This is a good video

    I look forward to reading your take aways
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

  10. #10
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    :> wtf do random nobodies lurking on a forum know about people?
    He typed me LSI for good reasons, I agree with his reasoning. That is all it needs to be.
    You say that as if you’re a people rather than a random nobody.

  11. #11
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    You say that as if you’re a people rather than a random nobody.
    I'm a random nobody here as well. I suck at typing others so I won't even try.
    Imo the above video is a good way to distinguish EIE from IEE and so it is useful to me as an LSI as well as for other ppl who are interested in seeing which one they relate to more in case they are one of those types.

    e_e it seems tho that some ppl aren't taking my typing by G. as LSI well. Regardless I give authorities more weight, it makes sense to, considering his experience and knowledge of the subject. If you don't like it, leave me to my foolishness. If this shit continues, I will blacklist each and every one of you one by one.

    I have made myself clear. Last warning.

  12. #12
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I'm a random nobody here as well. I suck at typing others so I won't even try.
    Imo the above video is a good way to distinguish EIE from IEE and so it is useful to me as an LSI as well as for other ppl who are interested in seeing which one they relate to more in case they are one of those types.

    e_e it seems tho that some ppl aren't taking my typing by G. as LSI well. Regardless I give authorities more weight, it makes sense to, considering his experience and knowledge of the subject. If you don't like it, leave me to my foolishness. If this shit continues, I will blacklist each and every one of you one by one.

    I have made myself clear. Last warning.
    Lol @ trying to act as if more aggressive because of new LSI typing.

  13. #13
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Lol @ trying to act as if more aggressive because of new LSI typing.
    Thats one.

  14. #14
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Thats one.
    One what?

    One Se-less warning? Lol

  15. #15
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Nice threat. No credentials. No experience to speak of. Words.
    If that's the kind of place this is, then I'll be better off and thankful for it.
    I have been here for fourteen years, I can't help it that you only just arrived and haven't had the time yet to stumble into many of my recent posts here, or my blog, which imho is full of original insights. Your ignorance does not say anything at all about me, or my competence as a Socionist.

    Your posts on this forum show a very typical pattern of an Fe-mobilizing person, those who have been here long enough have seen people like you many times before, so we already know were this is going.
    I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that. --- Pippi Longstocking

  16. #16
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Shotgun, you did exactly the same when you tried with typing ILI again and 'showing that Fi valuation'. Just with what you perceive(d) as Fi.
    Two.

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I have been here for fourteen years, I can't help it that you only just arrived and haven't had the time yet to stumble into many of my recent posts here, or my blog, which imho is full of original insights. Your ignorance does not say anything at all about me, or my competence as a Socionist.

    Your posts on this forum show a very typical pattern of an Fe-mobilizing person, those who have been here long enough have seen people like you many times before, so we already know were this is going.
    Three.

  17. #17
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Whatever you say, you are still an Fe-Mobilizing attention seeking ILE like we have seen here so many timesnbefore. And like those, you too have a problem accepting who you really are. This is why you paid Gulenko money: not to really get to know your type, but to not have to accept the way you are. Trust me, it is hard to come to terms with who you are, but once you have done it, you will no longer have a reason to hate yourself, and all the reasons to love yourself and put yourself out there in the world.
    I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that. --- Pippi Longstocking

  18. #18
    fka mrrrmaid SaveYourself's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Lake Lachrymose
    TIM
    EIE 3w4
    Posts
    338
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    jeez why do people take it so seriously when someone types as something different than what they typed them?

    It's not a personal attack on you that they don't agree with you and it's not any stress to you if they are mistyped. Just leave them to it
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

  19. #19
    "Xiong Mao"
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    A mystery
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Posts
    424
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I have been here for fourteen years, I can't help it that you only just arrived and haven't had the time yet to stumble into many of my recent posts here, or my blog, which imho is full of original insights. Your ignorance does not say anything at all about me, or my competence as a Socionist.

    Your posts on this forum show a very typical pattern of an Fe-mobilizing person, those who have been here long enough have seen people like you many times before, so we already know were this is going.
    Perhaps you could link some of your stuff? 14 years is a lot, and I really want to see your writing.

  20. #20
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaveYourself View Post
    jeez why do people take it so seriously when someone types as something different than what they typed them?

    It's not a personal attack on you that they don't agree with you and it's not any stress to you if they are mistyped. Just leave them to it
    dunno. I never got along with sbbds tbh, from the first post I made on this forum, I think @silke is right about her.
    I could try and convince them or just continuously rebut their assertions with logic, but its unclear to me if its genuine concern, personal amusement trying to confuse ppl or just ego related.
    The reason I payed for a professional typing session was partly to settle the question and partly to finally have an answer and not waste time doubting & searching. From my perspective this is case closed.
    I'm not interested in their subjective opinions, which only distract and annoy, so I blocked them.

  21. #21
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaveYourself View Post
    jeez why do people take it so seriously when someone types as something different than what they typed them?

    It's not a personal attack on you that they don't agree with you and it's not any stress to you if they are mistyped. Just leave them to it
    Well he called the people on this forum “random nobodies” while referring to himself as “people” lol.

    I don’t take it personally but if he’s acting like a dumbass and being rude too then I see no reason not to tease him for it.

  22. #22
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I could try and convince them or just continuously rebut their assertions with logic,
    I mean you could, if you had 4D Ti that is.

  23. #23
    Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    3,777
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Panda View Post
    Perhaps you could link some of your stuff? 14 years is a lot, and I really want to see your writing.
    I wouldn't know how to link to posts on this forum (which is why I started a blog), but here's my blog:

    https://mavericksocionics.blogspot.com/
    I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that. --- Pippi Longstocking

  24. #24
    RBRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    Indefinite
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Pay no attention to these people.
    Half of them have a certain idea of ​​their quadra or of the sociotype from experience with people to whom they assign types by observing certain behaviors that they believe are characteristics the said sociotype or through IR (the case of the man with the bear avatar I guess) and they reject what a professional with twenty years of professional experience in the field has to say simply because of that. Some of them may not like the way you see the world and cannot accept that you are a sociotype with whom they would get along, I don't know.

    I imagine you have gone through what I am going through now, reading descriptions and not being able to relate them to yourself, it's understandable because on the one hand the descriptions of IM are extremely vague (some behaviors or though patterns can be viewed from the lenses of different IM for example) and on the other hand the descriptions of the sociotypes are too specific at times, causing there to be details that do not fit, or details from whole different sociotypes fitting like a glove. I still have to read the description of the LSI-H to be able to know if this specific sociotype is aggressive, but from what I myself have investigated about LSI-Ti (Which would be LSI-N in Gulenko's subtype model) it is not that aggressive, and an LSI-Si subtype might not behave aggressively considering the descriptions of what a harmonizing subtype is (seeking harmony, lacking some negative characteristics of the original type, etc).

    I am not the kind of person who respects or assigns traits to individuals based on their academic titles, but Gulenko has an inmense amount of experience in the field and is a prominent figure in socionics, while the ones opposing your typing are people lurking on an internet forum. It's not like you want to be an LSI and they are opposing it, it's that someone they have been praising and quoting has assigned a sociotype they like to someone who's not following the modern collective ethos, and that makes them mad.
    Last edited by RBRS; 09-02-2020 at 03:45 PM.

  25. #25
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    dunno. I never got along with sbbds tbh, from the first post I made on this forum
    Also. For anyone reading this, SGF has changed his mind back and forth a million times on whether he “gets along with me or not” lol. Sometimes he’s referred to me as “one of his favorite people on the forum”, etc.

    It’a always something really extreme. Part of why Fi polr seems so reasonable for him.

  26. #26
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frddy View Post
    I am not the kind of person who respects or assigns traits to individuals based on their academic titles, but Gulenko has an inmense amount of experience in the field and is a prominent figure in socionics, while the ones opposing your typing are people lurking on an internet forum. It's not like you want to be an LSI and they are opposing it, it's that someone they have been praising and quoting has assigned a sociotype they like to someone who's not following the modern collective ethos, and that makes them mad.
    Could be, I oppose the modern collective ethos, so yeah..
    Btw, you considered EIE and IEI as types no? Maybe the above video will be useful in some way. I recommend it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
    Why does it even matter so much? You made up your mind. People see different facets. The Socionics typing is just one piece of information.
    Yeah, you are right, but I need my perspective or worldview, in which I'm included.. to make sense and to be reliable.. <.< because I act/navigate according to it's logic. So for me this information is important.

  27. #27
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Yeah, you are right, but I need my perspective or worldview, in which I'm included.. to make sense and to be reliable.. <.< because I act/navigate according to it's logic. So for me this information is important.
    >.> <.< Because I’m LSI.. >.> <.< amirite guys? >.> <.< Do I look/sound LSI enough to you yet? >.> <.<

  28. #28
    RBRS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    TIM
    Indefinite
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Could be, I oppose the modern collective ethos, so yeah..
    Btw, you considered EIE and IEI as types no? Maybe the above video will be useful in some way. I recommend it.
    I considered those types simply because I posted a video for diagnosis, and a questionnaire in another forum, both responses agreed on Beta NF, although I'm not sure of it, mainly because of the social aspect (I have problems in that area). About the IEE typing, I haven't considered it mainly because I tend to be demanding with others regarding consistency (For example, imagine someone tells me a personal story and then changes the details of it if I ask him a month later, it gives me a little bit of mistrust) and also because I daily interact with someone tested as LSE, and it doesn't seem like a synergetic relationship (although we get along).
    I'm thinking about doing the Gulenko's diagnosis when I get more money to have a definite type.
    Last edited by RBRS; 09-02-2020 at 04:35 PM.

  29. #29
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I honestly can't believe he doesn't see it and I have to (I had to) point it out again and again each time. Like, whaaaat.
    Its because youre beneficiary/benefactor types Duschia. Get with the program.

  30. #30
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    We should talk IRL so I could show you my magickal Ni powers shotgun lacks.
    ... Ok tbh though you too before have spent time arguing with me on how your friends say you have “no Ni to speak of”...

    No offense bro I still like you but just saying.

  31. #31
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 VFEL
    Posts
    1,424
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    >.> <.< Because I’m LSI.. >.> <.< amirite guys? >.> <.< Do I look/sound LSI enough to you yet? >.> <.<
    The frequent use of emojis and similar devices such as reaction images, different fonts etc. does remind me of another LSI here, namely @onfireee

    Both are inflammatory posters who seek similar-minded people. Being on the C/H axis combined with the social orientation of LSI it isn't all that surprising.

    The more stereotypical and drier LSI (D/N sub) strikes me as a type that wouldn't even register on these forums in the first place, especially the N type. I know a couple of those types in real life, and forums like these hold zero interest for them.

  32. #32
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 VFEL
    Posts
    1,424
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    It's not about emojis bro, it's how shotgun changes his behavior based on his (current) typing. To fit 'the image' more.
    Just like almost everyone here, you and his duals included.

  33. #33
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    The frequent use of emojis and similar devices such as reaction images, different fonts etc. does remind me of another LSI here, namely @onfireee

    Both are inflammatory posters who seek similar-minded people. Being on the C/H axis combined with the social orientation of LSI it isn't all that surprising.

    The more stereotypical and drier LSI (D/N sub) strikes me as a type that wouldn't even register on these forums in the first place, especially the N type. I know a couple of those types in real life, and forums like these hold zero interest for them.
    I wasn’t referencing his use of emojis at all, but his tendency to BLATANTLY and obviously change his wording of things to match his self-typing (or “G”-typing...) of the hour.

    Even if he is LSI, I think he deserves to be mocked for this, especially if he’s going to be rude and mock other people.

    And I’m skeptical of the typing even if I may agree in the end. Maybe it’s due to being Ti valuing, but I’m not interested in appeals to authority.

  34. #34
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Just like almost everyone here, you and his duals included.
    Can you name even one person who has done this as extremely and often as SGF has? It’s obviously about the degree.

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    102
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think ENFj are more tolerant over all, even though it might not seem like it at face value.

    Weak and needed Si + Te takes a lot of energy to fill.

  36. #36
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 VFEL
    Posts
    1,424
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    I wasnt referencing his use of emojis at all, but his tendency to BLATANTLY and obviously change his wording of things to match his self-typing (or G-typing...) of the hour.

    Even if he is LSI, I think he deserves to be mocked for this, especially if hes going to be rude and mock other people.

    And Im skeptical of the typing even if I may agree in the end. Maybe its due to being Ti valuing, but Im not interested in appeals to authority.
    I don't see him changing his posting style, political opinions or music taste at all based on whatever his typing has been. It's always been the same.

    What he does do, though, is change all the window dressing attached to his forum presence such as avatar, signature, location etc. Basically everything except the basic structure of his signature and the username.

    His opinions stay. He just draws new conclusions about how it could be explained because of socionics, why he dislikes a particular quadra or type and vice versa.

    If you consider how LSI always has to exist within a system, it makes good sense. They are the opposite of loners that go their own way, they want to fit in a group and wear the "uniform" or "colors" of whatever that is. Not dissimilar from what EIE do, really.

    All his typings in other systems, especially the enneagram 6 which he strongly identifies with, have remained the same and he often used these to cast doubt on his socionics typing when he saw something being contradictory.

    He keeps looking for contradictions in each typing and that is the driver for the type hopping. Many Ne leads, especially IEE, seem to be remarkably static and resistant to changing their type so I wouldn't attribute that trait to Ne.

    In fact, leading Ti probably makes it harder because of the constant searching for flawless fit without contradictions (arguably Ti with Ne being H-P is better at seeing the different perspectives, while C-D cog types according to mr. DarkAngelFireWolf69 have the most trouble with socionics):
    "He freely makes logical assertions, often exaggerated, about new information and experience. He holds highest those rules to which exceptions do not exist"

    When it comes to appeals of authority, I often see Ti leading types deferring to authority if it is related to someone's long experience and obvious expertise, however only when they themselves have accepted someone being worthy of that. It's not something lightly given.

  37. #37
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I don't see him changing his posting style, political opinions or music taste at all based on whatever his typing has been. It's always been the same.

    What he does do, though, is change all the window dressing attached to his forum presence such as avatar, signature, location etc. Basically everything except the basic structure of his signature and the username.

    His opinions stay. He just draws new conclusions about how it could be explained because of socionics, why he dislikes a particular quadra or type and vice versa.
    Yes and that classically matches using Ti in a creative manner, not a staunch LSI. An LSI, even being Ne polr, would typically notice their extreme changeability and take it with a stronger grain of salt that they maybe aren’t an Ij type... (this is a thought exercise obviously)

    The problem is that these “new conclusions” he draws are often in such extreme contradiction of one another. Ti leads are supposed to be able to IDENTIFY contradictions, not CREATE them like a fountain out of their asses.

    I do think he might be LSI at this point though... he definitely uses his Ne in an “extreme” manner.

  38. #38
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 VFEL
    Posts
    1,424
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yes and that classically matches using Ti in a creative manner, not a staunch LSI. An LSI, even being Ne polr, would typically notice their extreme changeability and take it with a stronger grain of salt that they maybe aren’t an Ij type... (this is a thought exercise obviously)

    The problem is that these “new conclusions” he draws are often in such extreme contradiction of one another. Ti leads are supposed to be able to IDENTIFY contradictions, not CREATE them like a fountain out of their asses.
    That quote was actually from the "Ti as a leading function" column on sociotype.com, lol. I would actually see LSI as more likely to reset all the rules to a new system just to avoid any contradictions, while Ti creative isn't too bothered by them and would happily twist them to further their agenda. Logic being a tool to be used and discarded, not something that has to fit perfectly at all times.

    I think the constant contradictions were bothering him and driving him crazy instead of being fun thought experiments one after another (as I'd expect from ILE, maybe even with a trolling purpose). I'm willing to consider him having stopped the type hopping now. Maybe even the blocking of naysayers is a sign of that. Personally I think blocking people is completely unnecessary and I haven't even blocked Sol, but maybe sowing seeds of doubt is actually painful to Ne polr / Type 6.

  39. #39
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    That quote was actually from the "Ti as a leading function" column on sociotype.com, lol. I would actually see LSI as more likely to reset all the rules to a new system just to avoid any contradictions, while Ti creative isn't too bothered by them and would happily twist them to further their agenda. Logic being a tool to be used and discarded, not something that has to fit perfectly at all times.

    I think the constant contradictions were bothering him and driving him crazy instead of being fun thought experiments one after another (as I'd expect from ILE, maybe even with a trolling purpose). I'm willing to consider him having stopped the type hopping now. Maybe even the blocking of naysayers is a sign of that. Personally I think blocking people is completely unnecessary and I haven't even blocked Sol, but maybe sowing seeds of doubt is actually painful to Ne polr / Type 6.
    Oh interesting. Good quote. Sorry, I originally didn’t even read that part of your post after I read about your perspective of him not showing changeability lol.

    Yeah, I agree that I wouldn’t block people on the same grounds he does either and it makes sense.

  40. #40
    f.k.a Oprah sbbds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Posts
    4,672
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Why put time into analyzing a person that doesn't care about your opinion though? He spent money and got what he wanted. He's satisfied. He's not even agressive. We all know how easygoing he has always been. He may have raised his voice today, but you're stressing him. Why the fuck do we need to disturb his enthusiasm? Jeez, let's all just have a fucking beer or something.
    He blocked us obviously because he does care, and I’m analyzing a) because I know based on history he’s going to unblock us within a day or two if not sooner, and b) because this is a forum about analyzing personality types, you fucknut.

    The underlined is good evidence away from him being an aggressor, btw, so you’re not adding to his case.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •