Thread: ShoeOnHead (and Armoured Skeptic?)

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Thoughts on type? She's a guilty pleasure. ArmouredSkeptic that I suspected is a Ti type, maybe ILE or SLE.

yea they use no ti lol. or at least *weaker* ti

remember ti= internal consistency/using your own system/brain instead of relying on external authority. People strong in Ti are very conclusive, very clear, and even concise, when it comes to opinions. Te types give off the feeling of trying to "correct" you in the precision of your statements.

--It's not clear cut in this one vid tho...have to see more. all i see is weak ti

--she's focusing on exceptions to the rule (money, whether they're lying)... although this doesnt necessarily mean logic over ethics;

for instance, she goes down point by point in this "OMG blah blah blah HOW COULD SHE THINK THAT WAY" way --> possible F-type (at least her persona in the vid)

With armoured, hes more clear cut a Te type. I watched some of his vids back then. He's skeptical about....everything. same w him. he doesn't really think in "it should be like this because so and so" - that's ti. instead, he talks in this weirdly sarcastic te way. "like hmmmm realllllllly?"

The thot/twitch girl was using some Ti, as a matter of fact.

As far as Shoe's actual type, I dunno, I know she self types as MBTI ISFP but i dunno man lol

Armoured is for sure INTp
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 09-01-2020 at 06:10 PM.