Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Doubting one's own thinking is again type 6 related, also imo healthy. I may come off at times as absolutely certain about some things, but I mainly got there through questioning both myself and the thing for a while.
    The descriptions say that LSI doesn't doubt their thinking because Ti leading isn't like that and so on and so on.

You kinda do, see you are slowly circling the drain and when you annoy me long enough I'll get rid of you too.
    Lol please learn to communicate in an assertive way instead of that bullshit. That there btw was very ESI. Very feelery.

Again, to be assertive, all you need to say is you'd like people to not give input on your typing. Don't be so ambiguous.

But yeah it's hard to explain to many feelers how to be assertive...

So please, feel free to put me on ignore right away. Not my problem if you are unable to be assertive instead of pulling this bullshit.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    The descriptions say that LSI doesn't doubt their thinking because Ti leading isn't like that and so on and so on.

Lol please learn to communicate in an assertive way instead of that bullshit. That there btw was very ESI. Very feelery.

Again, to be assertive, all you need to say is you'd like people to not give input on your typing. Don't be so ambiguous.

But yeah it's hard to explain to many feelers how to be assertive...

So please, feel free to put me on ignore right away. Not my problem if you are unable to be assertive instead of pulling this bullshit.
    Drain circling complete. Hmm, nr 4 was it? Welcome to the blacklist.
    Back to back PMs and wasting my time isn't appreciated, esp after first warning salvo and clearly stating that Gulenko's typing of me isn't up for debate.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    ESIs are pretty assertive. If you think that shot lacks assertiveness, it's a sign of an N type, maybe devaluing Se as well. SxIs also can be 'not assertive'.

Ofc it's all pointing towards, not settling type. Some Se-egos are 'type 6' and you are going to see that type of behavior. And shot is not a Fi-valuer.
    Look, compared to common misconception, aggressiveness is not assertiveness. That above was rude and uncalled-for aggression. Really overboard for the issue. If he had had the ability to be assertive, he'd simply tell me what he wanted without stirring bullshit drama first.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Drain circling complete. Hmm, nr 4 was it? Welcome to the blacklist.
    Back to back PMs and wasting my time isn't appreciated, esp after first warning salvo and clearly stating that Gulenko's typing of me isn't up for debate.
    Not my problem if you couldn't say even when I asked if MENTIONING a different type is okay. NOT debating it, just mentioning it. There was no clearly stated warning from you on that. And lol at your trying to twist in a dishonest way what the PM was about..... Nice moral character there. Okay, good riddance lol.