Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    @shotgunfingers you're ILE-Ne Harmonizing Ni(it's like the very strong intuitive subtype) subtype, you've known it from the beginning and you could have saved yourself the effort with Gulenko. From an epistemological point of view, you're an idealist (="I can imagine this fact, so it must be true"), while most LSI are rationalists(="there is a logical and realistic explanation to this fact, so it must be true"), which points toward N dominant. Moreover, LSIs hate wasting their time with debating, which you, on the other hand, have been doing aimlessly in this thread.

I've found this post by a ILE-Ti; recognize yourself?
    I'm tired of you know nothing fucking internet retards. Fuck off or I'll make you.. like the other 3.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I'm tired of you know nothing fucking internet retards. Fuck off or I'll make you.. like the other 3.
    Fair enough. From personal experience, typing oneself is a pretty "splitting" activity, because you're looking at yourself from the outside-in; it's hard to see what's relevant and what's not; even more when one has Ni-ignoring(and personlly my Ti Polr was also a major roadblock). See you when the dust settles bro