Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    This seems less of an example of Ti than of Te, because I’ve actually done this with cars all my life, and with a lot of other things. So has my LSE buddy.

Having a manual to guide you seems more Ti to me.
    When you take apart something you understand the system by which it works, you reassemble it to make sure it is correct and then use it to be secure.
    Manuals are only useful if you get stuck, which rarely if ever happens. This is how I taught myself to fix computers at 12 yo for example. Admittedly I broke the first one by burning the PSU down, live and learn.

When I was learning photography, I took apart the camera and put it back together for similar reasons, later made modifications to it to suit my needs e_e admittedly I liked toying with tools more than photography itself as taking "pretty pictures" is boring.

I guess that was the charm about math, especially geometry to me... solving the problem is fun.

Interest in psychology is similar, but I have learned that ppl aren't really like machines, the rules change constantly.
    It is much more difficult to comprehend myself and other ppl this way.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-05-2020 at 03:32 PM.