Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
Lol, I am on the opposite end. Maybe my initial ESI typing was accurate My home is is never messy and I don’t comprehend how people can have it this way... it’s not immaculate, but definitely tidy. Clothes on the floor is a completely foreign concept to me. I wasted a lot of energy getting errands done yesterday on my day off, but then just HAD to get the cleaning done for my sanity...which honestly I don’t think most people would have noticed there being much of a need. It’s finally done though and I can relax, sort of (still laundry, hanging some items up, and organizing my new pin board alphabetically to be done). I am constantly updating weekly lists on my phone. x.x And before you say SEI Sol, my EIE father is similar (though I know of others who are total slobs).
lol.. I get messier as neuroticism increases throughout the week.. by weekend I can't stand the mess anymore and I clean up.. for me its therapeutic as if I'm cleaning up my mind. Next week it all starts again, but I prefer to be clean and tidy for my sanity tbh lel.. the mess grows like mushrooms throughout the week however.