Threaded View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thor Mkbr View Post
    I have an unhealthy relationship with food.
    Since I was young I developed the habit of overeating to cope with negative emotionality which has carried on into further addictive habits. The major issue being that I look to pleasures to fulfill or heal something, and then they never do. I'm always always disappointed with what I'm eating in the end. I hardly ever take time to enjoy or focus on nuances in tastes, I mostly just eat continuously with no pauses until it's all gone. Often I don't stop until I feel sick because I want to feel something as opposed go nothing. My parents always remarked that I never tasted food properly. "Do you have a train to catch?"

The other extreme is that when I am preoccupied with anything i'm passionate about, socializing, working, I forget about nutrition entirely for long periods of time and end up making myself woozy in the end. Some days I might only have a cup of coffee and bread and not notice until the evening until someone says i mb dehydrated. To counter the hungry feelings that suddenly surface then, I usually eat a lot and unhealthy which fucks me up again lmao. It's impossible for me to tell what the appropriate amount is to eat.

When it comes to the actual food, I overseason it with spices because I cant tolerate any dullness. I dont taste nuance in food, it just doesnt register. My mouth is always burnt or sore in some way from what i've been shoving into it.
    EIEs are weird af, entertaining tho.

for me making and enjoying food is the easiest thing in the world.. I often get complimented on my grilling and cooking "skills".. but really I just improvise and have experience, because I find cooking fun. I enjoy good food, but I'm also prone to cleaning out the fridge and eating all the leftovers. I hate wasting food. I can also go without comfort and food for a long time if need be *shrug*. Can subsist on the same food for a long while as long as I logically meet nutritional values.

The other EIE I'm chatting with has this very fucked up sleeping schedule, she is amusing lmao, Si PolR is weird af. I get the feeling that Si demonstrative in me would give an xIE some Si stability, by simply being within my field of influence, but I'm unlikely to trigger their Si PolR, because Si is not something I take seriously.
    Last edited by SGF; 09-30-2020 at 04:40 AM.