Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That’s fascinating and amazing @Pyre .

The last stuff would also deeply irritate me unless it were some gourmet chef tv show or something. Like wow your life is so boring you have to center it around your tastebuds @ that.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken of the Sky View Post
    Well let's just say you should never take me wine tasting...
    Good, I also hate that. I will take you butthole tasting instead.

Oh and it doesn't help me develop my taste buds when both my parents aren't good at cooking. Everything is dry and flavorless and uninspired... the typical "well my mom knew how to cook but I never really cared to learn from her so here's what you get" deal. My mom cooked alot more but she rarely ate what she cooked so never got better at it. Well unless it was one of her favourite meals like mac n cheese.

And then over time she just stopped cooking entirely so I started adapting by eating things like canned food, straight from the can. Or just microwaveable things like oatmeal.

I have started cooking more, but it takes alot of planning...
    Interesting. My LSE mom was not a very good cook (successful career woman instead), but my ESI grandma who raised me a lot was amazing. I was exposed to a great variety of good food from my childhood in spite of my mom’s home cooking.

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    That’s fascinating and amazing @Pyre .

The last stuff would also deeply irritate me unless it were some gourmet chef tv show or something. Like wow your life is so boring you have to center it around your tastebuds @ that.

Good, I also hate that. I will take you butthole tasting instead.

Interesting. My LSE mom was not a very good cook (successful career woman instead), but my ESI grandma who raised me a lot was amazing. I was exposed to a great variety of good food from my childhood in spite of my mom’s home cooking.
    I'll go butthole tasting as long as it's not grape flavoured. Ideal flavor would be pina colada, but I'm not sure how you can make it taste other than a butthole... unless you're applying the extract oil of a fruit like you would lipstick to your lips.

yeah my LSE mom definitely prefers success, reading the bible, and talking on the phone with her small group of friends over a glass of wine, much more than cooking. She seems ok with eating a chicken salad and yogurt, and then a bunch of nutritional smoothies lol.