Quote Originally Posted by Synchrony View Post
"They can quickly and easily schematize what is correct and incorrect according to the systems they are familiar with and may appear to be absolutely certain of their views, unable to represent any ambiguity in the principles that they put forward. This may take the form of stringent intellectual, political, or other viewpoints, or simply in a high degree of confidence in the principles they put forward towards the social environment around them. LSIs, moreso than any other type, are likely to have firmly unchanging views over a long period of time. Even when LSIs do not have firm, unchanging viewpoints, they may parade their current opinions with brash conviction, as though the logic of their thoughts is sound and irrefutable."

This always seems to be the biggest point of contention. I tend to live in the grey area and often consider conflicting viewpoints simultaneously. This seems to trigger LSIs. If i even attempt to poke holes or point out contradictions, they hulk out on me. Weirdly I tend to have no issues with LII, ILI, SLI in this regard.
How do you feel about SLEs and IEIs?