Quote Originally Posted by Lord Panda View Post
Does not compute. Can someone help @sbbds do you understand this? I mean, mathematics itself is Ti, but even with my STEM degree and working in a math heavy field, i still don't understand your use of statistics in this way.

If I have to guess at what you're getting at:

1) stats don't apply to individuals. Just because a coin toss gives you 50% chance of getting a head, it doesn't mean you will absolutely get heads half the time. Worst case scenario, you could toss a coin 1000 times and still get a 1000 tails.

2) mathematical absoluteness is impossible when it comes to stats.

3) i don't see what 99% of people falling in love has to do with anything.

4) HOW is something like this helping you? How has this helped you or anyone else in the search for love? What do you do with this info? Do you type every person you meet to determine the frequency of occurrence of your dual? Do you just mass email socionics tests to all your tinder matches? Do you just scan your local bar looking for available women and sociotype them all in your head and be like, "that one there looks like an ESI."

So let's say that one in 73 people i meet is an ESE. What then? How does this help me? Howwwwwww

Help me here dude, I don't understand. I'm spending too much time thinking about this.
This is somewhat close to the idea of the law of large numbers and chebyshev's inequality. I'd suggest you reading about them if you haven't yet and if you are really interested. I won't explain any further.