Universal Dual Seeking Consciousness (164 IQ) BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cactagon View Post
    The Cambridge English dictionary defines a loser as "a person or company that is at a disadvantage because of their particular situation," and in this instance, it would be the author's failure to understand that rather than using logic to compute a probability on finding their dual human, they should take action and go outside. The "numbers about finding a dual," don't tell you that the math is indeterminable since human behavior is unpredictable. I literally copulate with my dual ALL the time. I don't need to meet 900 or 250 people. It's very easy when you put the book on mechanics away, and embrace organic relations is what I was trying to say but came off a lil terse cuz its like dude cmon
    I don't see much substance in your post. You're implying I'm at disadvantage even when you know nothing about me. LOL

Who told you I haven't found duals IRL?
    Who told you I'm not taking action?

Also
    It's just a simple math. I mean, this logic is pretty simple and it took me less than a minute to get to these results. I didn't do anyone any harm. Rather you should learn to interpret numbers and see beyond what these simple numbers are telling, which you probably can't because you are too worried about teaching others. Alright go have fun, and don't waste time trying to teach losers LOL . I mean, do you really care about me?

Have a nice day, stranger.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 08-27-2020 at 12:29 AM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!