I........help. I.....didn't take my meds one day for a lengthy period except at night and in the morning, at night because of what happened. i went into a borderline rage of insanity, and threatened a girl with self harm if she didn't follow me, and also bothered some other girls but deleted the remarks, and one girl i kept trying to follow because i thought she liked me despite her constantly blocking me in the past, and......she eventually.....? HELP. blocked me. i called a person from the turkish immigrant cultural center, and he told me girl(S) complained to their parents, and were crying, and the parents were furious and wanted to go to the police, and later he said they did. but i got called by the sheriff and only got a complaint on one girl. who was trying to file a restraining order. it ruined my day. later, i went to the linkedin profile of the isfj ( a career social networking app, i was curious if she was moving to a university out of state, when you view someones page it sends them a notification of who viewed it). i called the sheriff to see if i was in trouble, he said he only got one complaint and reiterated i had to stay away from girl a. it ruined me again. im having thought of suicide, like when it first occured, which when it first occured i wanted to go to into a deep sleep to avoid the cops, so i took large doses of sleeping pills. im scared as i write that i am being watched, i want to transform from my former self into darth mustafar, lord of the great battles and loss and fiery heat (star wars reference)