Thread: What Flower Are YOU Personality Quiz (Psychology Based)

TIM
    EIE-Ni-N
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What Flower Are YOU Personality Quiz (Psychology Based)

No, I don't garden. But I am learning some flower language when I'm able to. The test is based off of MBTI, you can take it HERE if you're interested.

My results in the spoiler.

Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A strong believer that first-hand experience and trial & error are the best ways to explore, learn, and improve ideas and processes, you’re one of the most mechanically-inclined people out there. When it comes to interpersonal relationships, you are often seen as enigmatic and you’re definitely unpredictable. You’re very private, yet friendly to those around you, which might be seen as sending off mixed signals. However, your true nature is based on fairness. You tend to assume that others think and act the same way as you do and this is often times your main source of unhappiness. So why the passionflower? Because it’s a great example of nature’s amazing engineering skills, and a great metaphor for your personality due to its multi-layered design.

..... I am a glorious engineer.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Flower Am I? Personality Quiz

Camellia flower

Just like camellias, you prefer a bit of shade instead of being in the spotlight. You’re highly creative (even though you usually drastically underestimate this trait of yours) and have a soft spot for logic and exact sciences. You love exploring new ideas, even though most of them might be considered impractical by most of your peers. You might not be the most sociable flower out there, but that’s not because of a lack of interest in interpersonal relationships. More often than not, you find yourself drained after social events and prefer to be left alone, but you clearly see and feel the benefits of connecting with people. And you absolutely hate being told what to do. Camellias are kinda like that, too, since they really enjoy a rich, but well-draining soil that allows them to get as much nutrients as they need, but not an ounce more.

Yeah, basically that description fits me.

Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forget-me-nots

Brutally honest and strong-willed, you aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. But that’s okay with you, since you are discreet and kinda dislike being in the spotlight anyway. And you believe people deserving of your time and attention are exactly those who take the time needed to get to know you. Therefore, you might not be the most popular person in a group, but you’re definitely a heartwarming presence once people get to know you - not to mention an infinite source of interesting conversations and ideas. Those who take the time and put in the effort are rewarded tenfold with your unconditional support, soul-healing abilities, and at least one new and practical point of view. You are, in many ways, just like the lovely forget-me-nots - you don’t like to show off, dislike being in the spotlight (sunlight for them) and actually use this to handpick people to surround yourself with.
    Pisces 🌞 Pisces 🌚 Virgo Rising

TIM
    INTp (Te)
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Flame lily

You’re a natural born leader who doesn’t back away from taking on responsibilities and tackle even the most challenging tasks with ease. Generally very aware of your surroundings, you can read a room like few others and you’re one of the most charismatic people in a given group. In your view, sticking to your principles is one of the most important things in life, which might make you seem rigid at times; however, it’s generally what also enables you to get stuff done. In an office setting, you probably are among the most reliable employees and can handle pressure with ease; but you expect this to be reciprocated by your coworkers and have a hard time understanding that different people have different needs, visions, and work habits, which can become counterproductive at times. Nonetheless, you almost always land on your feet and help your team do the same. You’re always put together - you understand that image is important and don’t shy away from using it to your advantage. This is why your flower is the flame lily. You’re both stunning to look at and don’t shy away from using all your assets and energy to get a job done.

I don't think so, but okay.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chocolate cosmos

One of the most misunderstood people out there, you’re an idealist and strongly driven towards making the world a better place. You most value beauty, virtue, morality, and compassion and are quite content with your priorities. Even if you thrive in environments that value new ideas and opinions no matter where they come from (like warm summer months), you are flexible and can (more or less) do well in most settings. You most likely enjoy fiction and can truly appreciate one’s pure and noble intent, even when things go south in the end. Just like the chocolate cosmos flower, your personality type is quite rare, but a joy to have around.

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

<3

Mentioned
    277 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kidding i got passionflower too funny coz its one of my fav flowers and it used to grow wild in my garden, aw

TIM
    946 sp/so IP mess
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chocolate Lily - they smell really bad too IIRC. I was a child when I last encountered them. But they always felt like my personal flower. snorts.

I can't take the test because I'm afraid chocolate lily isn't on it.
    Last edited by inumbra; 08-10-2020 at 04:04 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m a cute lotus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chocolate Cosmos Flower

One of the most misunderstood people out there, you’re an idealist and strongly driven towards making the world a better place. You most value beauty, virtue, morality, and compassion and are quite content with your priorities. Even if you thrive in environments that value new ideas and opinions no matter where they come from (like warm summer months), you are flexible and can (more or less) do well in most settings. You most likely enjoy fiction and can truly appreciate one’s pure and noble intent, even when things go south in the end. Just like the chocolate cosmos flower, your personality type is quite rare, but a joy to have around.