It is interesting how the description of (introverted vs extroverted) experience can have an incredible impact/difference in how it's received by me (and other people as well).
For example, take two people who are oriented at describing their physical experience, one of them is introverted and the other is extroverted.
My experience tells me that the extroverted describes objective aspects of the sensory experience (Se types), which I tend to receive with negativism or boredom, but the introverted will describe the subjective aspects of the same experience, which I tend to receive with pleasure/grace. But, even though both are discussing about a topic that I usually find uninteresting overall,the fact that the person is introverted makes me want to hear more about it. I'm wondering what's wrong with someone giving me raw information about the physical world, if we are immersed in it, so there should be no problem in talking about it. But I guess maybe there should be other objects in the material world which should receive more attention than the ones I'm receiving information at the time, whereas the subjective experience is something that I probably don't know about it's existence until I hear it, so it's more easily received/accepted.