Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
Totally. But it’s not a sweet rush to your self-esteem like you would expect. It’s more an idea like “I can’t believe this interesting person can lack so gravely in this inconsequential aspect of life. LOL. I can fix that.” But maybe each person is different.

I had an ENTp friend in college (whose type I figured out only recently and thanks to a couple of forum members). I don’t know if other types even pay attention to this, but I can tell when somone has gone home and is well-rested when I see them, there is a ‘passaggio’ from one state to the other. Well, a weekend would go by and when I met her the following Monday I swear she looked like she was still on a roll from the previous Friday. No transition at all, although it’s obvious she had slept and showered, etc. I felt the urge to rub her shoulders and make her ‘release’. Or comb her hair, which was a bird’s nest (but I refrained; I didn’t want to imply I thought there was something wrong with her). This could be Si caregiving.

BUT

On other aspects she was so much mature than I was. She could cook better than me, knew more pubs to hang out at, she could organize her schedule like a grown up… Because she was so efficient, a dynamic was established where she was the serious one and I made all the jokes that had her laughing for days. There was little goofiness in her I didn’t deliver any strong Si as it’s commonly understood and yet, there we were.
This urge is much appreciated.