Thread: Is the male aggressor romantic-style outdated?

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    So called dominant subtype characteristics. I actually view it turnoffish.
    This tbh, it seems to seem that this is universally liked because most people (it seems that women are especially affected by this) tend to be normalizing sub-types.
    There is no need to be a asshole or act like like a 'tough guy' it is not even needed to be competent.
    Women are attracted to you for different reasons, some of them are Victimish or Childlike behavior depending on the ego functions.
    Caregiver Women like to give care and will be endeared by Ne goofiness and helplesness in Practical matters while Se women like playful submission and weakness as long as you are able to keep up with her games.

ImE the most important things are Chemistry (depends a lot on Instincts) Looks and Ego Functions (and their Subtype accentuation). So typical Fatherly or Badass behavior is mostly mandatory to be attractive to Ne and Ni egos.

Creative Subtypes are best attracted by harmonizing behavior, and yes to pull a normalizer you should be the typical 'dominant' Douchebag that pop cutlure wants to turn everybody into by false common sense but otherwise it is not needed, not at all.
    Be a good person, have matching instincts and ego functions, most of it really is compatibility and then, while being compatible being authentic.
    Yes being successful helps but in my experience when there is a strong instinctual and Perceiving function attraction mostly in a sense of social desirability of you as a mate, not for the sake of raw attraction.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    This tbh, it seems to seem that this is universally liked because most people (it seems that women are especially affected by this) tend to be normalizing sub-types.
    There is no need to be a asshole or act like like a 'tough guy' it is not even needed to be competent.
    Women are attracted to you for different reasons, some of them are Victimish or Childlike behavior depending on the ego functions.
    Caregiver Women like to give care and will be endeared by Ne goofiness and helplesness in Practical matters while Se women like playful submission and weakness as long as you are able to keep up with her games.

ImE the most important things are Chemistry (depends a lot on Instincts) Looks and Ego Functions (and their Subtype accentuation). So typical Fatherly or Badass behavior is mostly mandatory to be attractive to Ne and Ni egos.

Creative Subtypes are best attracted by harmonizing behavior, and yes to pull a normalizer you should be the typical 'dominant' Douchebag that pop cutlure wants to turn everybody into by false common sense but otherwise it is not needed, not at all.
    Be a good person, have matching instincts and ego functions, most of it really is compatibility and then, while being compatible being authentic.
    Yes being successful helps but in my experience when there is a strong instinctual and Perceiving function attraction mostly in a sense of social desirability of you as a mate, not for the sake of raw attraction.
    I agree. As a childlike NF type, I like women who take care of me. Mostly SLI women I've seen are very daddy.