Thread: Is the male aggressor romantic-style outdated?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Usually the person with the least sexual market value chases the one with the higher sexual market value
    I disagree. I think assertive people or intense people or even just INTERESTED IN ROMANCE ppl (even the quiet ones) often act in ways to draw or approach people. I know many, many cases where the more conventionally attractive, educated, more privileged class person either intentionally acts to draw 1st or approaches 1st the person who is/has less of those traits. They have more resources to do so...

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    I disagree. I think assertive people or intense people or even just INTERESTED IN ROMANCE ppl (even the quiet ones) often act in ways to draw or approach people. I know many, many cases where the more conventionally attractive, educated, more privileged class person either intentionally acts to draw 1st or approaches 1st the person who is/has less of those traits. They have more resources to do so...
    yeah u can disagree but this is facts. and what u say doesnt contradict what i said

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    yeah u can disagree but this is facts. and what u say doesnt contradict what i said
    I can disagree....and, you've given no more evidence than I have