Thread: Is the male aggressor romantic-style outdated?

Threaded View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

People are same. At least those who have normal sexual interests. It's too instinctual and has more chance to be supressed, than changed.

Any action is an aggression. To be stubborn is important to achieve something not easy. Se types are the most stubborn and most direct, also most jealous to protect what they want or have. It's among main traits of their "aggressor tactics". Also they may more often gift expensive things.
    Ni types initially play in push games even when they like you, as think "if he likes me seriously - he'll be trying seriously, if he'll get me easily - I'll be lesser interesting for him, his feelings will be lesser and he will lesser value me and our relations later to invest in this". Ni types value money and expensive gifts, are charmed by this - they significantly measure by material investments in them the own value for that human and even in general. Se types have the most to deal with their games and needs.

> It’s usually only unattractive, socially inept men who resort to chasing/“aggressor tactics”

There is a difference between propaganda and real world. That propaganda exaggerates and tries to reduce natural sexual behavior by negative images of that to destroy cores of peoples personality and to make softer slaves. The other example of that is "gender" philosophy and homosexuality "norma" nonsense.
    Se/Ni types seems are closest to cultural ideals of man-warrior (Se) and woman-princess (Ni) for who they fight. Se types fight in most direct way. So when you read about them - you think alike "ah those outdated phreaks" about which my favorite youtube homo-blogger and band of man-hating lesbians talked a lot. But they talked against normal behavior of normal people, in general - they are used to supress normal people which are the majority.

2nd part
    Last edited by Sol; 08-03-2020 at 11:28 AM.