i'm open to just about anyone, and i don't always like splitting hairs... sometimes i do. with determination, just about anything can be over-come, so the socionics types shouldn't be used to determine your abilities or beauty, just like iq tests shouldn't. i'd never know the differences in abilities if they were really determined to good work.

but i had already known, from my earliest days, that sle-ti was who i got along with best and even then relations weren't perfect. i just didn't need socionics for relations, i needed it for intellectual stimulation, which turned out to be not so great (but also not so bad) for me. i am a sensor, so i need to get back to being my old practical self where i was actually around people and doing things i enjoy. i am somewhat of a conformist and not good with science and technology, so really for me, it is people who are best.

remember, diplomacy and non-judgmental attitudes are always the best answers. even if my moods don't always allow for me to be diplomatic or non-judgmental, diplomacy what i know was and will always be best. there never have been, and never will be bad people. just know that i am at peace. thank you. sorry.