Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
I told you it's my understanding based on my personal experience with many Si-users around me. .
You talk about experience but then you write about it as if were theory, like: “With Si, the individual perceives mostly stored memories of previous sensory experience, they will experience something real time, but then they will quickly compare it to stored memories in their minds”. Well, I ask, where did you get that is the internal mechanism in function with Si? How do you know that’s happening internally?
Moreover, ‘sensory’ is quite explicit in your description. How do you go from, let’s use the lowest-hanging fruit implied in your definition here, “I like strawberry juice better than strawberry milk” to the higher morals of tradition, which involve other functions, for example, ‘honor’ in the military.

Anyway, I've never said Si is memories. I was saying high Si people tend to have fondness for things of the past like memories, which they usually do.
See above.

Why not LSI? Because I wasn't talking about others, I was talking about the woman @Adam Strange is seeing, that's what we were talking about before, it's just between ESI and SEI.
You said you identifiy Fi and Si with nostalgia. So it’s Fi, Si and Ti/Se now? It just keeps expanding. How can LSIbe the only ones (to my recollection) actually identified with tradition in one of their descriptions when they value Se?

And no, I'm not Kiana.
Sure thing, Scarlett.