Thread: Spotting the types on dating apps!

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-Ni 8w9 835 SpSx
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    I thought Adam mentioned ‘crappy relationships with men’. Keeping questionable company is something you could also say about ILEs, for example. And even in the case of crappy lawyers, if she uses Fe that much as you try to imply, she wouldn't have gone to lawyers in the first place (I'm sorry, I didn't go up and read his whole post). Something like that what you described can even happen to an SLE if they get lazy and someone can stroke their Ne role somehow. I'm not saying the woman is SLE but that your explanation of why this is Ti mob. does not have to be the reason.
    "Keeping questionable company is something you could also say about ILEs
    Something like that what you described can even happen to an SLE if they get lazy"
    Correct. You're not wrong.
    Like I said before, poor-Ti. I wasn't talking about Ti-mob. Adam and I were just comparing poor Fi to poor Ti.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    This wording. Where did you get it? (Nostalgia might be stronger with Ni types) Don't make me summon @Tallmo.

Haha, you can summon anyone if you'd like. We're all learning here.

Actually no,
    I have high Ni and I know nostalgia is not stronger with Ni types.
    I would say I do feel nostalgic but that's because of my Fi, which is not often due to my inf-Fi.

I think 2 functions that relate to nostalgia are Fi and Si, which Adam and I were talking about before.
    Nostalgia is basically a feeling state, it's a sense of longing for a time when things were right, Fi is the most related to it.
    But Si could be a part of it, Si is more like a mental picture of how something tastes or looks and it usually leads down the road of stability, a routine or daily habits, faith in tradition, or a tendency to document what you do, etc.

My own personal experience with many Si-users around me.

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Si is more like a mental picture of how something tastes or looks and it usually leads down the road of stability, a routine or daily habits, faith in tradition, or a tendency to document what you do, etc.

My own personal experience with many Si-users around me.

I document what I do so I can make measured progress. I know I sometimes wont remember if I imagined I did something or actually did, so ...polariod of this....voicemail about that....write a dated note about that, etc.