TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    @grumpyvic81 glad u enjoyed =)

SLEs explain things perfectly for me lol.

For example, towards the beginning of the pandemic, I complained that my face mask was too big and had holes on the sides, and that shouldn't they be airtight?? (in my mind, shouldn't all spots be perfectly sealed, since air is wiggly. but then everyone seems to ignore it since everyone has holes so why am i the only one thinking about that.. but that ignores the fact that the mask itself doesn't block everything anyway..)
    Then, in a single sentence, SLE casually says-- not even viewing it as an explanation but just was an offhand comment before continuing onto something else-- "well the point is that it blocks most of what's coming directly in front of you" (i forget what she said exactly.. prob more clear than that) I was distinctly hit like, Oh. and then a smaller oh, when i realized i had been annoyed to begin with about this little thing that didn't seem to line up. and i think a little light shined from above.
    Interesting anecdote lol. It sounds like you really need spatial infos.

Yeah the cloth masks are just to help with avoiding people sneezing/coughing directly on you/preventing you from doing that to others. The smaller aerosol shit they don't block out, and in the most quoted scientific studies they always used masks that do block those too, but the generic cloth masks are still good at least for that.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
    Spatial infos?
    Spatial information (supposed to be Se stuff, lol)