Thread: How to spot an SLE

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mos def. Every SEE I’ve ever met have told me the same thing, “Why does everyone act like I’m an airheaded party animal? I don’t even really have fun at the parties.” I get pissed off of the stereotypical nonsense that Se leads are wild, crazy, and loud. SEE is “wild” cuz they’re fiercely individualistic and SLE is “crazy” because they want to dominate and enforce their dominance in every environment. SEE is “loud” because they dress boldly to express themselves. SLE is “loud” because they speak with forceful assurance. That don’t translate to being power hungry, mindless fuckers. Se leads are very serious about what they do, even if the world sees otherwise. Just because our motivations aren’t readily understood by others don’t mean that we live for our projected image. No, we live for our desires.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    Mos def. Every SEE I’ve ever met have told me the same thing, “Why does everyone act like I’m an airheaded party animal? I don’t even really have fun at the parties.” I get pissed off of the stereotypical nonsense that Se leads are wild, crazy, and loud. SEE is “wild” cuz they’re fiercely individualistic and SLE is “crazy” because they want to dominate and enforce their dominance in every environment. SEE is “loud” because they dress boldly to express themselves. SLE is “loud” because they speak with forceful assurance. That don’t translate to being power hungry, mindless fuckers. Se leads are very serious about what they do, even if the world sees otherwise. Just because our motivations aren’t readily understood by others don’t mean that we live for our projected image. No, we live for our desires.
    Yea, of course. I tend to get kinda pissy when people want to tell me how to dress. I literally have torn my Mum apart and fought with her over the years about this. So what if I want to wear a black shirt one day, pink the next and then something blue with khaki shorts. Just because it doesn't fit her idealistic mold of what she thinks is "acceptable". I also like to make music and sometimes write to expresss myself too. I'm an artist (idc if that sounds corny) and I take it seriously. I love it. It's my passion and I want to also make money from it.

I think I also come across to others as "aggressive, simple and animalistic" because I'm not concocting a baseless theory or balls deep in logic, but that's not the case. I just function different and am content with not overcomplicating things and just doing them in the moment. Fulfilling the goals and desires that I want to. Overcomplication drives me mad. If I want something, I get it. If I wanna do something, I do it, you know? I can spend hours on one thing, then I can move on. It just depends what arises for me that day.