User Tag List

Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: ILI-INTp Hi Everyone

  1. #1
    INTprocrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ILI-INTp Hi Everyone

    Hi everyone
    I'm an ILI and I believe I'm a Te sub. I'm always hungry about new informations like a curious boy. Still learning English, so feel free to let me know if I make a mistake.

  2. #2
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    \o yo. Welcome to the asylum. Enjoy your stay, plz post. I'm bored.

  3. #3
    INTprocrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Thank you, as far as I can see there aren't many gammas here.
    ILI - Te


  4. #4
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,636
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkBlue View Post
    Thank you, as far as I can see there aren't many gammas here.
    And only one semi-active female SEE-Fi.

    However, stick around, because that can change. When I joined, there were no other LIE-Te's. And life is about finding stuff out, right?

    What this forum lacks in breadth, it makes up for in depth.

  5. #5
    INTprocrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    And only one semi-active female SEE-Fi.

    However, stick around, because that can change. When I joined, there were no other LIE-Te's. And life is about finding stuff out, right?

    What this forum lacks in breadth, it makes up for in depth.
    Only one? I looked at the old messages in the forum, there were more SEE-Fi in the past.
    ILI - Te


  6. #6
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    5,226
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Welcome
    What good is a book that does not even transport us beyond all books?

    ~Nietzsche

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    When I joined, there were no other LIE-Te's
    there was FDG

  8. #8
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkBlue View Post
    Thank you, as far as I can see there aren't many gammas here.
    ...and 2 wild Gammas appear. See, there are plenty. I'm not sure I am one, but Uncle Ave and Adam are.

  9. #9
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,636
    Mentioned
    1339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche the Child View Post
    there was FDG
    Yes, but I think @FDG is a more central, more balanced LIE, like a LIE-0.

  10. #10
    INTprocrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    ...and 2 wild Gammas appear. See, there are plenty. I'm not sure I am one, but Uncle Ave and Adam are.
    But in real life, there is no Gamma around me. My friends are from Alpha, Beta and Delta quadra. We need more Gamma SF's in the forum.
    ILI - Te


  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,191
    Mentioned
    1239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkBlue View Post
    I looked at the old messages in the forum, there were more SEE-Fi in the past.
    Among recently active ones is @voider which thinks her type as SEE, while possibly having SLE. @vesstheastralsilky has SEE, but is gone to other conspiracy theories.

    though, taking that your own type can be anything I'd recommend you to make a typing theme with a video before looking for duals on forums
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  12. #12
    INTprocrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Among recently active ones is @voider which thinks her type as SEE, while possibly having SLE. @vesstheastralsilky has SEE, but is gone to other conspiracy theories.

    though, taking that your own type can be anything I'd recommend you to make a typing theme with a video before looking for duals on forums
    Thanks for advice. I've been learning theory since the beginning of the year. So I'm sure I'm ILI but not sure subtype.
    ILI - Te


  13. #13
    INTprocrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    You seem like a cool dude cautiously judging just by this thread, so welcome. Regardless of your type.
    Thank you
    https://i.gifer.com/AZDf.gif
    ILI - Te


  14. #14
    voider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    TIM
    SEE-H 2w3 so/sx
    Posts
    640
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello, I'm the SEE-Fi in question! It makes me happy that people think of me, hehehehe. Welcome to the forum!

  15. #15
    NightHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Land of the Free
    TIM
    LIE
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkBlue View Post
    Hi everyone
    I'm an ILI and I believe I'm a Te sub. I'm always hungry about new informations like a curious boy. Still learning English, so feel free to let me know if I make a mistake.
    Hello welcome. Gamma here. LIE

  16. #16
    INTprocrastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Land of Procrastination
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    54
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Hello, I'm the SEE-Fi in question! It makes me happy that people think of me, hehehehe. Welcome to the forum!
    Hello, thank you! "It makes me happy that people think of me" I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk View Post
    Hello welcome. Gamma here. LIE
    Thank you too!
    ILI - Te


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •