What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blegh View Post
    i got these through amazon for $12 + $20 for expedited shipping lol (but it got here from finland within a few days). the tiger ones are spicy.

then i have a bag of these coming for $11 but didn't pay the three times as much for shipping (Arriving August 5 - August 26, lol). Abbie sent me a couple of these once that someone else sent her, they're tasty. it's like salty outside and a hard salty caramal licorice candy or whatever to suck on, then the inside has powdering feeling flavored center that melts when you get to it and kinda leaks out and fills your mouth like the taste of blood.
    lol. Why this connection to Finland? Aren't you American? Of all countries. I guess some of the old Finnish forum members were involved? So they have introduced Finnish candy to Abbie? The Lord works in mysterious ways
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    lol. Why this connection to Finland? Aren't you American? Of all countries. I guess some of the old Finnish forum members were involved? So they have introduced Finnish candy to Abbie? The Lord works in mysterious ways
    lol yeah, pretty much.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    I actually got the aforementioned candy from Aquagraph's former roommate. So the old Finnish forum members were...sort of involved? BG got some Finnish candy from an American from a forum who got it from a Finn who she met through Facebook because of a mutual friend from that same forum. Which is why he's buying candy online.

The Finn sent me a bag of tyrkish pebber and a bag of grey pantteri chews. I sent some of the former to BG because they'd ship better. I don't like licorice. But I like salmiakki. And I don't think it tastes salty. Also, it's been too long since I had some.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.