Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Looks mostly keto so it’s ok lol @shotgunfingers . Looks good! You can become my SEI if you want lol.

Wtf is leavened cucumber???
    Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I know pickled cucumber but I've never heard about leavened cucumber either.
    its this: Hungarian Dill Pickles (Kovászos Uborka)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    If you want to get rid of a dadbod, extended fasting might not be the best option. If you lose weight, you may end up skinny fat.

Personally, I've only done intermittent fasting, like 18-24 hrs, it cleanses the body and it's not too demanding. I know relatives who have done extended fasting, for specific health problems and it has done wonders for them. But if you just wanna get in shape I'm not sure you wanna do extended fasting.

I think strength training would be better to get rid of a dadbod. I recommend something like Reg Park's beginner 5x5, Stronglifts 5x5, or Arnie's Golden Six. They are all fairly easy if you get the lifts right technique-wise (make sure you know what you are doing here!), they would get you into better shape and are a better test of willpower. You can still do intermittent fasting on your off days or eat a caloric deficit, you will gain some muscle and lose some fat.

That's just my advice though, you do what you want really.

Good luck.
    I agree, yeah. I already considered this and know the theory. Its just the willpower to apply it indefinitely.
    I'll make a thread once I succeed. Thx tho, I appreciate it. Its good advice.

I don't have much choice in the matter anyway. Its something that has to be done or I'll regret it by next year for sure.
    Last edited by SGF; 07-12-2020 at 12:56 PM.