Thread: I hate socionics

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    If I ever saw a post that proves Socionics is real, this ^^^^^^^ is the one.
    What would you type that as? Thinking I might just be a very self hating ESE.
    Dunno. I am highly suggestible imitating others without conciously knowing. At least that is one of my paranoias.
    who, me?

Quote Originally Posted by nice View Post
    I am highly suggestible imitating others without consciously knowing. At least that is one of my paranoias.
    is this necessarily a bad thing? i think they call its ''positive'' aspect mirroring and its effects on our ability to show to others ''we got them'' are praised (at least in the reality we perceive through objects and form). This does border on manipulation but it seems that it's something most of us have to go through.
    That being said, I think I see where you are coming from. We get to hear a lot about the need to figure out our boundaries and identity. IMO what brings peace is striving for integrity (which is always self-integrity) instead of identity and the rest follows. This doesn't mean that the way you act changes overnight (can happen), but even being able/eager to observe your ways without trying to change them and instead just take note of them goes a long way (this relates to my first post in this thread).

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nice View Post
    What would you type that as? Thinking I might just be a very self hating ESE.
    Dunno. I am highly suggestible imitating others without conciously knowing. At least that is one of my paranoias.
    No, not ESE, they are rarely that into Socionics, busy as they are with activities and socializing. S's take less interest in the inner workings of theory. Some kind of N type. Maybe Ni since you seem to hate the Ne I love (but yes, Ne is often non-applicable to the matter at hand).
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"