Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah. Socionics was originally a Soviet mind control experiment that was bit too successful. In fact it was considered too inhumane inside of closed doors in UN and it was decided to keep it under the wraps in hope it will die. However, this brain virus survived like a toxoplamosis inside of cat and is constantly mutating itself. COVID is like a child play compared to what is coming up.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deep down I'm just an emulator.
    who, me?

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nice View Post
    Deep down I'm just an emulator.
    Does that surprise you? Your body is made of organs, these organs are made of cells, the cells of molecules, and so on. Your mind is probaby similar, with an underlying structure. Why does it upset you that this structure determines most of the time what kind of information floats to your consciousness ?

Maybe it's because you believe that that's all you are "deep down". I'm sure a lot of people on this forum started to study socionics because they wondered "who am I?", so you're not alone. The trouble we run all into, is that this theory only explains how different people process and metabolize information, not who you are, what you're meant to do or even what you can do. It's not meant to define ourselves, and I hope you see the pain you cause yourself by projecting this image of a robot onto yourself. It's like saying "Man, I hate evolution theory! Deep down I'm a monkey". Don't deny your humanity or your uniqueness. You're more than a type.

To be honest, we will propably never know "who we are", because we change all the time. Being is not a state, it's a process. We love to tell ourselves stories and to grasp for things about ourselves that don't change, but that's mostly because we're afraid of change and meaninglessness. I hope you don't say "deep down I'm an emulator" just because you're afraid of being nothing...
    A lot of spiritual teachings say that if you tame the fear and let the world reveal itself to you, meaning appears on its own. In the meanwhile, just enjoy the mystery!

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Yeah. Socionics was originally a Soviet mind control experiment that was bit too successful. In fact it was considered too inhumane inside of closed doors in UN and it was decided to keep it under the wraps in hope it will die. However, this brain virus survived like a toxoplamosis inside of cat and is constantly mutating itself. COVID is like a child play compared to what is coming up.
    I don't wonder that, but I have always wondered if it is a communist theory. It was developed in communist Russia in the 1970s, by someone who worked for a type of 'planning agency', and the types are force-fit into these perfect relationships, jobs, etc. My theory is that it was going to be used to 'select' people for families, arranged marriages, and maybe jobs the way people were forced into careers in the USSR. I had therefore always wondered if - for real - it was developed for communist purposes. Even if it was, it still makes me LMAO however....
    Last edited by jason_m; 08-02-2020 at 07:15 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    I don't wonder that, but I have always wondered if it is a communist theory. It was developed in communist Russia in the 1970s, by someone who worked for a type of 'planning agency', and the types are force-fit into these perfect relationships, jobs, etc. My theory is that it was going to be used to 'select' people for families, arranged marriages, and maybe jobs the way people were forced into careers in the USSR. I had therefore always wondered if - for real - it was developed for communist purposes. Even if it was, it still makes me LMAO however....
    probably. But it's not that black-and-white, I wouldn't call it a "communist theory". You emphasize certain things, formulate things to sound "social" etc to make the authorities approve of it. It's pretty easy to fit socioncis into that agenda. But you can just as well fit it into an individualist agenda. The basic facts of Socionics/Jung remain the same.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    probably. But it's not that black-and-white, I wouldn't call it a "communist theory". You emphasize certain things, formulate things to sound "social" etc to make the authorities approve of it. It's pretty easy to fit socioncis into that agenda. But you can just as well fit it into an individualist agenda. The basic facts of Socionics/Jung remain the same.
    Either way, I'm still laughing about it...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jason_m View Post
    Aushra was a researcher tasked with making collective housing work more effectively.

She used Carl Jung's typology because it was the most modern psychology that she had access to behind the iron curtain. She was lucky to even have Carl Jung; Marxist sociology emphasized the premise that family well-being was a byproduct of materialist causes, not due to abstract 'spiritual' differences, and psychoanalysis was consequently banned by Stalin for being a 'bourgeois' science. The Baltic states, OTOH, had a longer time to import Western books and ideas before they were absorbed by the USSR in 1940.