Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Positivist type.

IEI

9w1 w/ 4w3 heart fix, me thinks.
    IEI are positivist?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    IEI are positivist?
    Yes, Beta Introverts are Positivist and Beta Extraverts are Negativists, if I remember correctly.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    Yes, Beta Introverts are Positivist and Beta Extraverts are Negativists, if I remember correctly.
    Oh

I just remember this which of course doesn’t at all sound like EII- positivist me

“ As to the intuitive measures, here the IEI actively suppresses the LSE, systematically and deliberately undermining his self-esteem. With sophisticated cynicism he expresses most negative opinions about the LSE, inserting them into everything that could possibly be discussed. He always tells the LSE how poorly everyone speaks of him, about his work, his methods of leadership, about poor opinions of his professional and intellectual level, and of course needless to say of his ethical level, how everyone is hurt and offended by him, how he has many enemies and how all these enemies will pounce on him as soon as he Yesenin - his faithful friend and protector - leaves Stierlitz”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Oh

I just remember this which of course doesn’t at all sound like EII- positivist me

“ As to the intuitive measures, here the IEI actively suppresses the LSE, systematically and deliberately undermining his self-esteem. With sophisticated cynicism he expresses most negative opinions about the LSE, inserting them into everything that could possibly be discussed. He always tells the LSE how poorly everyone speaks of him, about his work, his methods of leadership, about poor opinions of his professional and intellectual level, and of course needless to say of his ethical level, how everyone is hurt and offended by him, how he has many enemies and how all these enemies will pounce on him as soon as he Yesenin - his faithful friend and protector - leaves Stierlitz”
    IEI is a bit complex in that they are, by definition, Positivist types in the dichotomies, but they often carry a melancholic heart that may shroud this. Thus, they often mistype as enneagram 4s too, when mostly 85% of them are truly 9w1s with a 4 heart fix. They are similar in fashion to EII in this way- EII often appears like a prude because they are both Ij stubborn and NF dainty, people often accuse them of being self righteous and this is something they also share with the other Rational NF type, EIE (I am sometimes called self righteous by very rigid in thought people when I do not consider myself that way personally, because even though I do chase fame and attention at times, I do not usually mean to come off as pretentious [though it gets complex THERE too, all Beta NFs are complex paradoxes to some degree but EIE is the master of this ] and I take offense to that because I do not value or seek Fi when it comes down to it I simply am aware of things most people are not -consciously, as we all are subconsciously- and I try to use it for good even if others may think I’m selfish and using it for bad).

Back on the subject, opposing Quadra pairs always share the same Negativist or Positivist alignments: in this example, IEI & LSI are both Positivist just as EII & SLI are both Positivist, even though they may not often appear to be whichever dichotomy they lie on due to individual function or enneagram type influence. Opposing Quadras often have more in common in a paradoxical way than we would like to admit.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚