Thread: type me again and again

Hybrid View

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So does anyone want to type me again because I feel like idk what type do I have again :|

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by littleblackcloud View Post
    So does anyone want to type me again because I feel like idk what type do I have again :|
    I personally think you're clearly an IxxP. You're some kind of Pi dominant type
    I think most people will agree on that point. You don't seem like an SLI. You seem like you have a fairly soft presentation that's friendly and polite but also very introverted. You don't seem like you're interested in causing strife or drama. You seem like you have a very live and let live and enjoy life kind of personality. You also seem like you are nonjudgmental. To me all this seems to point in the direction of SEI.

You don't seem like a very focused intellectual type which I would expect more with ILI. That's not saying you aren't intelligent. It's more that you don't seem like a STEM or philosophy type or what a stereotypical intellectual type is like I guess, kind of like End or Freelance Policeman.

I think the ambiguity about whether you're an Ni or Si dominant type comes from the fact that your presentation seems distant and abstracted to a degree that some might think is not normal for a sensing type.