Here’s what.

I’ll post some observations and quotes by a personality that I think are relevant. But I’ll not tell you who the person is so as not to have the visuals interfere with the typing. I’ll reveal the name later on.

From video 1: this person speaking about a set of belongings that are closest to her/him, s/he mentions: a life-changing book on mental health and an app called ‘Calm’ that helps with meditation and stuff.

Direct quotes from video 2:

Q: Did you consider becoming a medic?
A: My grades kind of decided that wasn’t an option. Academically, I really didn’t click at school. And drama, creative subjects, were the only things I…

Picking up on this, s/he jokes that up until now: ‘I hadn’t read books that didn’t include things that popped out of it so I’m reading books with words on them now. Some of them, no pictures.’

Q: What are you doing for your birthday?
A: I’m so not wild. I literally think I’m just going for lunch with my family.

‘I’ve got a weird shoe…fetish? I’ve got up to 50 pairs.’

‘I’m trying to be less obsessive and trying to spend less time cleaning them (my shoes). I get so livid if they get dirty. It’s something I need to work on (mentally).’

Video 3 I won’t quote but this person spends the first minutes of it talking about mental illness and general perceptions.

RUNNING THEME in all 3 videos: A PALPABLE SENSE OF INNER TENSION.